Chapter seven

Disclaimer: I do not own this story line. All rights to MTV and the writers of Teen Wolf. But Kel and other characters that I added to the story are mine.

Kel

My sleep last night was terrible, my body felt odd and out of place since I shifted back to human form. I couldn't get warm; I couldn't get comfortable in my own skin. I tossed and turned all night trying to ease some of the throbbing that was going through my whole body.

The nightmares were there too. Since I kept waking up the nightmares were horrible.

I knew today was the day that we would save Malia. Scott talked non stop about it yesterday night. He wants so save her now because the Sheriff Job relies on finding Malia.

I wasn't positive how if I was going to tell everyone what I am and what I can do yet. It doesn't seem like the best time to come out and say 'hey I'm a Werecat and I can turn into a giant cat thing oh and I can compel people too' So I decided against telling them for now, at least until things die down a little bit.

I took a shower in scolding hot water since my skin was ice cold and goose bumps were plastered onto every inch of skin that coated my body. After jumping out I put on a maroon dress. It was fitted at the top and then flowed out reaching mid thigh with thin straps. I put on a jean jacket over it. The sleeves of the jacket reached a little above my wrist because I rolled them up a little. The back of the jacket reached just the ending of my back

Stiles came and picked up me and drove me to the preserve. Scott rode his motorcycle thing there behind us. The brakes on Stiles' baby blue jeep screeched as he came to an abrupt halt. Allison's black car showed up next to us. Lydia, Allison and Isaac all stepped out. We all exchanged glances before we looked around at the preserve around us.

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia said her voice scratchy.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter" Scott said from next to me.

"Actually" Isaac said butting in. "we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter who w don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter" Why is he always so negative? I mean really, he never helps with anything! As if Stiles were reading my mind he spoke

"Again with the not helping!" Stiles said flailing his arms around. He grumbled at me when I laughed a little at his expression. Isaac sent him a sarcastic nod with a smile on his face saying I hate you so much. I sighed at their child ness and looked towards Allison.

"Did you bring it?" I asked her. She nodded and brought out a giant tranquilizer like thing. The next thing I hear sends my senses into over drive. A gun shot that could have been heard from miles away broke through the stillness of the forest. Scotts head whipped around in search of the sound while my animal senses were telling me to defend.

Stiles' phone started ringing and he answered while talking to his dad.

"It took the doll again? What the hell is so important about this doll?" Stiles said looking at me and Lydia.

I started thinking about the doll and my mind spoke to me ( I have no other way of explaining how my mind tells me stuff)

The Photo

That's all it said. At first I was utterly confused until I remembered the photo I took at the Tate residence. I quickly grabbed my phone and scrolled through my photos until it came up.

"Stiles. It's the doll." I said to him. He looked confused but hung up the phone nonetheless.

"It's the doll?" Stiles said with a what the fuck face on.