Chapter Five

Disclaimer: I do not own this story line. All rights to MTV and the writers of Teen Wolf. But Kelsey and other characters that I added to the story are mine.

3rd Persons Point of View

"You see this equipment? You see this equipment? Very old. The settings aren't quite accurate anymore. So it's hard to tell just how far to turn the dial." The man said turning the dial so more electricity flowed onto Derek and Peter who were tied to a metal fence in a basement.

"I think it's a little high" Peter said and Derek wanted to rip his throat out just to end his suffering.

Another turn. Peter yelped out and Derek gritted his teeth trying to block out the pain.

"I've seen some crack their teeth. Others they, just, shake and shake even after their heart stops. Sometimes we don't even know if their dead." Finally he turned off the electricity they breathed in heavy trying to heal.

"No body wants to play a guessing game. So why don't you just tell us. Where is la loba?" The man questions and walks towards the two prisoners tied up.

"We don't know what a la loba is" Derek said in a mock town and let out a huff of annoyance.

"Oh? Well maybe you need another method of persuasion? Maybe we cut one of you in half and the other talks?" The man said. His English was not good.

"I would love to be there to volunteer, but we really don't know what you're talking about. And honestly, isn't bisecting people with a broad sword a little medieval?" Peter spoke in a reasoning tone towards the man. But the old man just chuckled.

"Broad swords? We're not savages." He said while a man with a chainsaw walked out turning on the chainsaw. Derek looked at Peter with a look of pure anger and hatred.

"We wonder how far your little hearing trick goes. What do you think? Can you grow back an arm? We're pretty sure you can't grow back your head.

The man with the chainsaw walked towards Derek and put it near his arm and near his neck. Derek strained his neck upward and tried to get as far away from the chainsaw. The man pulled back when a woman's voice rang out.

"Boys!" She started "no tieneque ser tan dure. (It doesn't have to be that hard)" She said.

"No habloEspanol(I don't speak Spanish)" Derek said gruffly

"Tuhablasmuchosidimas, Derek hale (You speak a lot of languages Derek Hale)" She said. "You know exactly what I am saying. And you know who we want. Where is the She-wolf?"

Araya started walking towards the two with a small knife looking object in her hnad. She stood in front ofd Derek and averted his gaze so he wasn't looking at him.

"We don't know any She-Wolf" Derek said finally looking into her eyes. She shut her eyes and shook her head.

"I know you wont talk Lobito (little wolf) but this one would talk" She said pointing her knifes like thing at peter "This one loved the sound of his own voice." She said turning her head to the side.

"You should hear me sing" Peter said with a sarcasm lacing through each syllable he said.

"We want to hear you scream" The man said.

"No body ever wants to hear me sing." Peter said sadly looking over at Derek. Derek just simply shook his head as if saying I know man it's a hard knock life.

"What, could we do to persuade you?" Araya said with a sinister smile planted on her face.

While their exchange happened the man behind her stood looking at them in amusement while Derek was about to pass out in exhaustion.