Chapter nine

Disclaimer: I do not own this story line. All rights go to MTV and the writers of Teen Wolf. But Kelsey and other characters that I added to the story are mine.

Kelsey

Teaching will be a bore, as usual. The same old irritating, day by day activities will occur the only thing that changed was today was devils day, Halloween: the only day when my kind (super natural beings) are appreciated. Or at least are used as creatures for costumes to scare people. In my opinion I am not scary at all I mean I turn into a giant cat. How frightening can I possibly be? Maybe if I turned into a giant jet black wolf then I would be scary but I'm just a fluffy cat.

So here is the stitch, Scott Lydia and Stiles saved the new girl Kira from William Bardo. He was the guy who killed all those teenagers at a school. Apparently he was going to ill Kira for some weird reason, because her eyes don't glow like ours.

So they saved her and Rafael had been talking to them for a long time and kept them at the police stations way past the reasonable time. I am waiting to hear what they used as an excuse to get out of this one. But Kira is safe and Scott and Stiles are safe and Lydia's ok as well but she stayed in he car waiting for the cops.

Right now I was walking in one of door off of the main building near Stiles locker to get a look on what the hell happened last night. Scott was angry at Rafael and didn't want to talk to me, but he gave me a few vague sentences.

"Hey Stiles!" I yelled trying to get his attention and pushing a 6'4 guy out of my way. He was wearing a mask so I didn't see who it was but he was freaking tall.

"Kel! Hey how are you?" Stiles said picking his head up and looking at me before dropping back onto his books.

"Eh" I shrugged. Nothing much had happened; well asides from that weird thing at Dereks last night but he drove me home this morning. I didn't want to get everyone rounded up about something that my imagination. I did have this weird mark on my ear but thought nothing of it.

"So what happened last night Stiles? Sorry I missed all the drama I was at Dereks and-"Stiles cut me off by putting his hand over my face and making a sour look appears on his face.

"I don't need to hear about want you and Derek did ok? You know Scott and I are not all for you and him together but you are so start keeping it private." He huffed out and I laughed so hard trying to cover the blush that was on my face.

"I was going to say, that I was at Dereks and you guys didn't keep my updated! What did you think I was going to say? That we did something?" I screeched out the last part for effect.

Stiles just smirked at me and shook his head.

"Scott's coming hide your limp." That's all he said before digging in his back pack. My face went beat red. It was true I was limping but, I mean- I can't help it. I quickly straighten my back when I smelt Scott coming closer.

"WHAT" I yelled bobbing my head once, my hair went flying all over my face. My fingers went into the top of my temple and ran down my face in a cringe matter.

Stiles seemed unaffected and went back to his locker.

I grabbed Stiles' keys and looked at the one that wasn't usually there.

"Stiles' what key is this too?" I said pointing it out.

"I don't know, where did that come from? And why are you going through my keys?" He snapped jokingly pulling his keys away from me

"Well I lost my house key and need to barrow your so I can get into my house" I said pleadingly. He sighed and took the key of and handed me his copy to my house- don't ask.

Stiles then turned around and he was staring at Kira who was looking back at him. She turned away and quickly walked away making Scott follow after her but Stiles grabbed him before he could.

"Oh no you don't" Stiles said gripping Scott's shirt tightly.

"What I need to talk to her" Scott said as if it were nothing, isn't it? What the hell happened last night that I am missing so much?

"Do I need to remind you someone left Bardo a coded message of her name and to kill her" ok I know this.

"This is why I need to talk to her!" Scott said looking over at her.

"Scott no way!" Stiles breathed.

"Scott maybe you shouldn't, I mean I don't know what happened but it seems like a bad idea" I said walking in front of them blocking his view of Kira.

"Thank you Kel" I nodded towards Stiles. "You can't talk to her until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction." Stiles said and I nodded and Scott sighed.

"What if she's like me?" Scott asked

"That girl walked through 1.21 jigawatts of electricity. She's not like you." Stiles said punitively.

"Wait she did what!?" I screeched out. "She did what?" I screamed causing Stiles and Scott to glare at me. I shut my mouth quickly and frowned. How is it possible that a girl, a new girl at the school walked though that much electricity and is fine now? It doesn't add up.

"I think I am going to join Scott's side, you should talk to her" I said looking at Scott. He nodded in approval to me before walking away. I sighed and stiles slammed his locker and shot daggers at me and then at Scotts head. I laughed a little and went to my class.