Chapter eight

Disclaimer: I do not own this story line. All rights go to MTV and the writers of Teen Wolf. But Kelsey and other characters that I added to the story are mine.

PLAY HOME BY GABRIELLE APLIN WHILE READING THIS PART.

Kelseys pov

"YOU LEFT WITHOUT A TRACE BEHIND DEREK. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO! "I yelled at him. We have been yelling back and fourth for the last hour about why he left. He thought I shouldn't have confined myself in my room and have cried myself to sleep.

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE..... ACT LIKE THAT! KEL I WANTED YOU TO FORGET ABOUT ME!" He roared at me which made me flinch backwards at how strong his voice was.

"Well, I didn't forget about you and wont you want to know why Derek? I love you. There I said It I love you and that's why I went crazy when you left. All I had that you left was a fucking note with barely eligible words. What did you want me to do? Derek. Please, please tell me what your master plan was!"A few tears went down my face but Derek nor did I pay attention to them.

"I wasn't going to come back" He looked down. "I was going to stay with Cora but them I thought that was being a coward and leaving my problems behind-" He said but I cut him off.

"Problem? Oh I'm sorry Derek I didn't know our relationship was a issue for you! I don't even know why I'm freaking out. We weren't together. Simply had a mutual feeling or did we because I would never, never leave you like that. You make me want to- to- to scream!"

"Then do it!" he yelled back at me with such aggression that I did.

I let out a high pitched long loud scream. I felt part of my anger diminish but it still was there. Derek covered his ears with his hands clearly affected by my vocals.

"Why! Why did you leave?" I begged a little more clam.

"WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE KELSEY! We can't it's not right. That's why I left Kelsey! There was too much going on we weren't going to make it." He said and I let out sobs and covered my mouth with my hand to shadow them. "We.... we can't Kelsey. " He mumbled out.

I sucked in a breath and swallowed back my sobs and ran my hand down my face. No doubt that makeup was smeared all over my face. I ran my hands through my hair and let out shaky breaths still crying.

"We won't make it Kelsey. You have to trust me I want nothing more in the world than for this to work this out but, we're in too deep there's too much negative factors around us to be in a relationship" He continued and I let out a loud shaky sob. It echoed through the loft bouncing on each wall.

"You're right. I am in too deep because I love you so much. I'm digging my own grave over here Derek and I have since you left. I was always on the verge of collapsing mentally and physically. But my love for you kept me going. I told myself that you would come back and you would be with me and we would be happy. "

I let out a loud sob and stuttered because of my crazy breathing from crying.

"Please Derek please. I can't. You, you can't leave me. Please don't end this Derek. Please don't let me go. Please." I sobbed out and whispered to Derek while wrapping my arms around my waist.

"No, baby. I won't leave you again I promise. You are the only good thing in my life Kelsey do you understand me? Wherever you are is where my home is. You are my home. Home is where the heart is and you have my heart Kel. You always will, but right now might not be the best time for us."

His voice was soft and calm but I could hear the inner battle he was having with himself. Of course not literal but I knew he was having a discussion in his perfect little head of his.