chapter eleven

Kelseys POV

The next morning was horrible, I felt like hell. I smell like hell and I look like hell. I have no idea how I am suppose to fix this one.

Oh if you're wondering what happened, it's a long, long story which I don't want to go into detail but I'll try.

So, I screamed while calling fro Derek after being parlayed and frozen by those dark ninja guys at the party. Derek came, he heard me I guess. He shut down the whole party screaming at everyone to get out. It was really hot.

He found me in the back and cuddled be up on his bed while I was freezing. He took of my pants and shirt so I could absorb his body heat, his words not mine.

We lay on his bed all night and for hours Derek did nothing but kiss me and tell me how much he loved me and how sorry he is. Of course I brushed it off telling him that I should've told him how I should've told him about the party. He didn't care about the party so much as the fact I was laying outside in the freezing cold half naked and had been marked by some ninja guys in the night.

And no, I didn't tell him about the boy at the party who I almost had sex with. I know I have to tell him but I just don't know how to. I love Derek but he can be short tempered and I don't know how he is going to handle this.

So here I am, lying in Derek's bed. My head is on his chest and his arms are wrapped around me in a tight place. I start to move my body and whisper his name so he wakes.

A lot of girls would be scared to tell their boyfriend they cheated but I know if I wait longer it will make everything worse so I won't wait. I'm telling him now.

"Derek, please wake up I need to speak to you about something super important" I whine and rub my nose over his face. He stirs and pushed my face away.

Gee thanks babe love you too.

"Derek I'm serious. Its bad news and I need to tell you right now" I say pleading with him. He groans and unclasps his arms around me and props himself up on his elbows and staring at me sleepily.

He looks so adorable when he tired. The big bad werewolf looks like a small baby puppy. His eyes are red from sleeping and half open but he's looking at me.

"Can't we just go back to bed baby? I'm so tired and I missed you" He yawns and my heart breaks at how cute he is.

"Last night, I did something. And it's horrible and I feel like shit and I'm so sorry Derek. I was drinking and dancing and I missed you, and I mean I missed you a lot." I took in a deep breathe and now Derek was looking at me fully awake.

"I was drinking and- there was a guy and-"Derek stopped me by placing his hand over my mouth. I closed my eyes for a second before reopening them.

Dereks eyes eyebrows were raised and his eyes slightly red and wet. He shook his head when I tried to speak.

"Please tell me you two didn't go all the-"Derek started and I ripped my head away from his hand.

"No, no, no!! We didn't Derek we were just kissing and I freaked out and I ran away, that's why I was outside and I just needed to tell you before it got to late. I understand if-"I stopped swallowing my sobs before continuing. "if you want to break up with me for doing that then I will respect your decision."

Derek just stared at me and I took that as my queue to leave. I sat up and started to move off the bed.

Dereks hand grabbed my upper arm and I looked back at him before he pulled me into his chest. His strong arms wrapped around me and held me tightly. I started crying and gripping his shoulders. Derek started to rub my back and shush me nicely.