"There is no way." I said, "Axel DOES like me," I told him. "He said all I had to was wait." I tried explaining.

"Mia, don't you think if he actually liked you he wouldn't make you wait? Trust me I'm a guy, when we want something we don't stop until we get it, we don't push it away like girls do." Clayton said.

Clayton's eyes narrowed at me like he was accusing me of some great crime I committed.

"He's playing with your head and your emotions Mia, you got to see that. If he gave a single fuck about you I wouldn't be the one having to tell you about our father." He continued.

The look on Clayton's face made me take a step back, well a mental one that is because we were still in his car. His face was turning red and his eyes held so much anger that it was frightening.

Why would he be this angry? I get the whole Faye situation but he seems a little over-emotional over the whole thing.

"You came to me asking for the truth, you were wanting answers and when I give you that clarity you're not going to believe me? Are you serious Mia?" Clayton practically spats.

I suddenly felt uneasy, the hairs on the back of my neck started to stand on edge. The mood in the car suddenly became tense.

"So what do you suggest we do Clayton?" I asked, feeling the need to talk as if I'm walking on eggshells. I was scared if I argued about what he was saying it would just make him even more upset.

I observed Clayton, I watched him closely as he constantly rubbed his hands over his face like he was stressed. Every once in a while he would shake his head no like he was denying something in his head.

Something wasn't right, something about Clayton wasn't right. It was making more and more sense to me as to why I felt his color was olive green, something about Clayton was rotten, I just don't know exactly why.

"We do nothing." He said likes it's obvious.

Excuse me?

"Well, at least act like we are going to do nothing, don't even mention this conversation to those dweebs. They will lie about everything even if you did." He continued

I knew Axel and Rylan were hiding something from me, I've known this for a while now, but can it really be this bad? Is Axel faking everything, even his feelings for me? Was I wrong for falling for him? For believing? For trusting? Has this whole thing been a lie from the start? And if Axel does really love me, is it because he can't have Faye?

I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts, Axel seemed so genuine with his words. How can it all be a lie?

"We will watch, observe and then make a plan." Clayton finished, clasping his hands together.

"And who are we watching?" I asked, confused.

"Axel and Rylan." He said in an obvious tone.

"And Dave of course."

"Ohh." Was all I said.

Why do we need to spy on Axel and Rylan? I thought the main threat was Dave, our father? I thought coming to Clayton would be helpful, that I would finally be in the loop of everything but as I watch as he reaches into his pocket for a piece of gum and plops into his mouth i'm not sure if I feel any-less conflicted.

Silence crept over us, I really wasn't sure what to say, the odd personality shift in Clayton makes me hesitant. I've seen and dealt with people who pretend to be someone their not countless times and Clayton is throwing some warning signs that aren't something I can't easily ignore.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Clayton release a rather exaggerated, annoyed sigh. I looked over him confused, thinking I did something wrong.

It wasn't until my passenger side door swung open and a rush of cold air sent shivers down my arms that I realized why Clayton was upset.

I turned cowardly, already knowing there is only one person bold enough to yank open a stranger's car door.

"Mia, don't fucking tell me this is what it looks like." Said a raging voice.

I looked to my right to see a fuming Axel with the rage of a thousand burning suns in his eyes.

"Um, what exactly does it look like?" I said, hesitant offering him an awkward smile.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little glad to Axel, I wasn't really sure how I was going to get out this Clayton situation until now.

"It looks like you went to his dumb fuck for answers because you weren't getting what you wanted to hear from me," Axel stated giving Clayton dirty glares.

Shit.

It's exactly what it looks like.

"You know if you're going to make a great plan to defy everything I say, at least be smart enough to not get caught." He continued.

"Do I really got to babysit you, Mia? Do I need to track your every move? Does it really come down to that? Do you not care about your safety as all? After everything?" Axel spat, hitting the side of Clayton's car.

"Why are you going to Clayton out of all people? This dude is a literal psychopath!" He raged.

How the hell are you going to get yourself out of this one Mia?

*******************************************

Author's Note;

To the people who love me more than I deserve,

I want to start off by saying hello, how are you? Is 2020 treating you well? Have you been taking care of yourself? I've wrote this post exactly 3 time and deleted it exactly 3 times because each time hasn't felt perfect to me, hopefully the 4th time does my feelings justice.

Honestly, I am not confident where to begin or how to explain myself, but I have to start somewhere. I am not dead, even though for awhile I really felt like I was. I guess for awhile writing felt more of a chore then the source of happiness that it once was. Somehow, without notice I slowly began to lose interest in things I felt so passionate about. Unfortunately, writing was one of those things and to a greater misfortune I didn't realize until it had already swallowed me whole. Of course the looming rain cloud above my head was not the only reason I had felt forced to stop writing, I had some serious home issues and schooling that was playing their part in my great writing demise. It had all felt too overwhelming and for while I couldn't even bring myself to open this app because I knew what awaited me. I am unbelievably sorry for abandoning my stories, I am even more sorrowful for abandoning you. The people who took their time to read my work and chose to support me when there are thousands of authors on this site. I am truly regretful.

I made a New Year's Resolution of being a better and happier me and I genuinely feel the only way I can achieve that is to have this outlet back, to write, interact and entertain you guys with my stories. My only issue now is that writing is so time consuming, especially with everything I'm planning on writing for you guys. I need a stable income, I want to make a career out of writing and improve myself. But i'm afraid if I can't do that i'll have to stop again to chase a stable income once again, especially with just turning 20. I really don't know how to make a profit with my stories so i'm open to suggestions if you guys could leave some! I think for now i'll just leave my paypal at the bottom of this post? Because that's the only source I have as of now.

I have a lot of big plans to do like; finishing TGLG and starting brand new stories! I really hope this post gets across my regret and sincerity. I really hope we can see a lot of each other in 2020! Once again i'm so sorry for disappearing and causing you frustration.

- Makayla ♥

https://www.paypal.me/makadevil99

Don't forget to like, comment and follow!

p.s. if you're a kpop fan you should follow my instagram kpop meme account  @/softydonghun :')