Perfect Man // jiminxviolet 🥵

Sex with Jimin is always amazing.

Anyone with a pulse can see that he's incredibly sensual from the way he walks to the way his body moves on stage. And when we're together, we just...fit. Sure, we're physically compatible but there's something else about him that puts me at ease. I wouldn't consider myself sexually adventurous but with Jimin, I want to be. And I know he would never judge nor deny any intimate request.

We're in my bed, him stripped down to his designer boxer briefs and me in only my panties. We kiss, touch, and tease each other into a frenzy. I don't know about him, but I'm particularly hot for him tonight. My period just ended a day ago, and during that time, I got to sit through one of his individual dance rehearsals for a solo. And my god...I couldn't tear my eyes away. Then he had the nerve to come home with a new hairstyle. His locks had been dyed silver, knowing it's one of my most favorite looks on him. And to top it all off, he brought me flowers, ice cream, and rubbed my feet and legs while we watched a romantic comedy.

I swear, Jimin wasn't just gunning for the perfect boyfriend title. He was trying to tempt me. And he was winning at both.

So tonight, I felt it was only right to reward him for being so sweet and ridiculously sexy.

"Baby..." I moan, kissing down his jaw to lightly suck the skin over his throat. "Do you have any photoshoots that will show your chest this week?"

"No," he gasps as I graze his nipple with the flat of my thumb.

"Good. Because I want to mark you up nice and pretty."

"Ohhh, jagi. Please," Jimin groans. "Can I mark you too?"

"Of course, baby," I smile against his skin. "I'm all yours."

I kiss and nibble my way down until my mouth is on his chest and I'm licking his pebbled nipples. Jimin moans, arching his back, his lean, chiseled body so graceful in ecstasy. He's so responsive to my touch; it motivates me to keep going. To keep making those salacious little sounds fall from his plump lips. To worship his beautiful body as it deserves.

I suck gently at first, simply savoring the taste of his skin. And then I'm biting and sucking harshly enough to adorn his milky complexion with dark purple marks. Jimin gasps, obviously aroused. And if his moans weren't an indication, surely the hardness straining through his boxer briefs gives him away.

"Can I?" I ask, hooking my fingers beneath his waistband. Jimin doesn't say a word. He simply answers me by lifting his hips, allowing me to slide his underwear down and off.

As always, Jimin's beauty takes my breath away. He's always neatly groomed and clean, and while those hard stans at The Late Late Show were a bit overzealous, they got one thing right. Jimin smells good enough to eat.

I don't even bother teasing him

I don't even bother teasing him. I take his fully erect cock into my mouth and lave it with my eager tongue, licking and sucking him like he's a popsicle on a hot summer day. He makes such pretty noises for me and tells me how good I make him feel. I slide my hands up his hard torso and flick and rub his nipples, knowing how much he gets off on the sensation. God, just hearing him and tasting him makes me hot. My panties are already soaked through.