Author's Note

I guess this is my chance to let you all know who I am and why I'm posting this. I've been on Wattpad since my middle school One Direction phase (RIP) and besides a brief attempt to post a fanfiction at that time (also RIP) I have been a silent reader and writer for six years. I don't know what has suddenly made me want to throw away my cloak of invisibility and step into the light of the Wattpad world - potentially its the sense of community and support that draws my lonely heart. No matter the case I have decided to crack into my vault of half-started stories, I have hundreds of them, and challenge myself to actually complete a work. I guess that's another reason, by publishing a story hopefully I will have people keep me accountable to push through the writer's block and actually finish this adventure.

This leads to another tidbit of information. This will (hopefully) be my first completed and published story so I appreciate any feedback and constructive criticism you may have. I only ask that we are kind to one another and to not be too vulgar with our language. And for those of you silent readers I also encourage you to comment your opinions and suggestions. I know what it feels like to be a silent reader, that had been my MO for the past six years, but I'm here to let you know that its okay. It's okay to tell me you don't like the story, or a part doesn't make sense, or that there are plot holes and mistakes (this is technically a first draft). I'm sure I have made them, but can't see them yet so feel free to let me know, I don't bite.

Without further ado please enjoy Erivale: The Lost Princess, a story that gave me as much of an escape writing as I do when reading.