The Lovely Air Of Christmas (LATE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)

The day is clear like a crystal, the white flowers that scattered across the green, healthy grass as it dances in the wind.

The small boy, standing in the above them with a cheerful smile in his small face.

He waited for his 'bride' as he stares below the hill. 

And at last, there she is. 

A girl, with a small bouquet of flowers in her hands.

He can't clearly see her face due to the brightness of the sun. He felt his heart as it fastens it's pace as he watches her walking towards him.

He only saw her smile. Like a smile of an angel. And heard her saying...

"If were big enough, we can get married and be happy together!"

Until he wakes up from the wonderful dream.

Sasuke wakes up from the dream of his. Totally confused, he can't stop but to wonder what is the meaning of the dream. He stands to his king sized bed as he glanced at the window.

'It's strangely cold in this time of day...'  He thought.

He makes his way to the covered windows and opened it.

'Oh right, It's almost Christmas.' He thought to himself.

Sighing, he walks to his bathroom and take a hot, steamy shower. The water that hits his skin send a relaxing feeling to him. As it slides down all over his body and to the ground, creating a splashing sounds. He finally walks out of his bathroom and went over his closet doors.

After he is finished, he walks out to his bedroom and went downstairs. His slippers hitting the cold, tiled stairs as he step from one to another. 

The smell of fresh, delicious breakfast hit his nostrils as he quickly make his way to the abnormally big kitchen. The smell kept getting stronger as he nears the table full of pancakes.

even though it's not tomatoes, it is still looks delicious anyway, I mean, who can't complain?

He sits down and grab the knife and fork to the side of the plate (With a tissue underneath.) and slices a certain amount of pancakes that don't have any syrup in it. As it hits his mouth, the bread taste of the pancakes makes his appetite went through the roof..... But not that much that he will eat like a pig, which is very inappropriate.

"I'm going to school!" He shouted at the seemingly empty mansion in front of him.

The streets of Konohagakure is not busy as it is still early. Sasuke observes the surroundings and sighs. 

The Christmas atmosphere is so calming to him. Even though it is still November, and the Halloween is finished two weeks ago, he still feel the feeling like last year. The feeling of calmness. But much more calmer and enjoyable. He wonder why....

"So, because the Christmas Party is coming up. I wanted you guys to have an exchange gift." Their adviser, Iruka Imuno, exclaimed to his troublesome but lovable students in front of him.

"OOOOOHHH!!!! Cool!!!" And of course, the hyperactive, knuckle-head student, Naruko Uzumaki excitedly squealed. Her cheerfulness makes Sasuke love her mor- Wait what?!

°The Forgotten First Love°  (ON HIATUS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें