Chapter Three-Friends and Foes?

"Hello, welcome to Konoha Highschool. I hope you enjoy here."
The girl behind the desk said. She looks so cheery, just what Naruko loved about the young lady.

"Hi, and of course I will enjoy here." She said with a smile.

The girl, known as Shizune -based on her name tag- smile brightens, I possible. "So what can I do for you?"

"May I please can get my schedule?"

"Oh! Right!" Shizune-san said.

She leave the office and make her way to the abnormally big hallway of the school. It was much more bigger that other school she went to. Heck! It was even bigger than Suna!!

The color of the walls is a plain shade of white, with various posters hanging which is the different types of occasions the Konoha high has. It is different. Clubs, parties, celebrations, holidays, etc. (End of thinking cappacity.)

She looked at the piece of paper in her hand. 'English huh? With Kakashi Hatake.' she internally read. She felt that she heard the name before, she just can't put her finger on it. She scanned again and she found her locker number. 269.

And she started walking towards it.

'267, 268, 269! There is it!' She happily thought as she saw her locker that is now right in front of her. She opened the new-looking locker afrer she set the pin to open the locker door.

She heard something- or rather someone -beside her locker. She turned her head towards the noise in her left.

'A male? With pink hair?' She thought, confused. She thought boys hate pink? She just realized that she is a boy because of the muscular, but petite figure with broud shoulders and manly features. But she was not gonna lie, the male looks hot.

Her cheeks exploded with pink hues as she thought that the male she did not even know the name is hot. But, it's true though...

The male notices the staring and turned his attention to the blond beauty. He took a moment to analyze her face as they intensely stare at each other. They realizes this and look away, with the beat red cheeks, but in a different reason.

'Oh my god! It was so embarassing! He caught me staring. Bet he will think that i'm weird...' She thought sadly as she take her attention away from the male and stare at her locker.

'How can someone be so beautiful??? She is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen!!! I must make her mine. And That idiotic Sasuke can't even done anything to stop me. SHANNARO!!!' he thought. (In a manly way atleast...)

Naruko made up her mind and apologized, but she got quickly interrupted by a familiar male.

"Get out of my way loser." That damn guy that almost crash to her said. Oh how she wanted to take that smirk off of his face. 'Ttebayo!

"What if I don't wanted to!?" She took off her attention again at her locker towards the still smirking hedgehog.

"Get out of his way!"

"Yeah! He said out of the way!"

"Sasuke-kun said clearly you idiot!"

She jumped slightly at the bunch of girls rurrounding the now brooding Uchiha as he got annoyed by his fangirls. He hated them.

"So that's why your so arrogant?" Naruko asked confused. You thought that Naruko is a fragile girl? Well, your wrong. She can make a whole group of boys in the hospital when she's pissed. Like, really pissed. We all know where she inherited that behavior...

°The Forgotten First Love°  (ON HIATUS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें