Chapter Five- That Blond Idiot

He stared at her as she mind her own business. He couldn't help it, she looks familiar but he did not know where he saw her. The feeling increases as he caught a glimpse of something sparkling on her neck that he could guess is a necklace. Something tells him that she is a very important person to him.

But the question is, why is she important?

It's not like they met with each other, right? Yeah he had friends when he is a child, but he can't remember anything about Naruko.

He analyze her like a predator that is looking on it's prey.

With his sharp, keen eyes staring down at her soul.

"The formula of this specific solution is......." The sensei, Kurenai is currently teaching the class were Sasuke was in.

But for some reason, he can't stop his thoughts that is running around his brain like a freaking mad bull.

And all of that thought is Naruko.

He can't stop thinking about her. 'What makes her interesting? Is it the fact that she is not any of those wanna-be banshees that always stalking me? Or is it because she is pretty? Or is it be- wait...'

The moment that Sasuke realized of what he had thought, makes his pale cheeks turn pink. He never, and I mean NEVER Blushes in anything.

Make it boobies and booties. Nope,  never. He did not really care with those filthy things they were showing him. It's digusting.

He never, and I mean NEVER thought that anyone is pretty. Except for his mom that is....

But, with Naruko he feel like he can express many other things. Much more intense than a blush.

The sound of the bell broke his train of thought like a scissor slicing through a thin paper.

'I will find out soon enough...' He thought.

The drive home is boring as usual. But, the thought before is still lingering to his thoughts. Who is she to him?

The way he gets angry than ever to Sakura for some reason is weird enough but it get's even more weirder when he thought that Naruko is attective.

He sighs and continued to drive the  car as his eyes is straight-up looking to the road. While his mind is somewhere else as well as his heart...

I KNOW THAT IT IS SHORTER THAN USUAL BUT I JUST WANTED TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER. SO....... YEAH.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

ALSO CREDITS TO THE ARTIST ABOVE. I JUST ADDED THE TEXT THERE. SO THE ILLUSTRATION IS OBVIOUSLY NOT MINE.