"Young Master, what place would you like to venture out on this delightful rainy evening?"

Jisung faked a rich madam's laugh. "Oh, my dear Mr. Cha... take me out of this rain! My fractured heart is yearning for a blissful sunshine behind the frowning cumulus." He melodramatically face-palmed.

"As you wish, my lady." Eunwoo hit the gas respectfully, unlike those people in movies who drives on full speed just to forcefully hit the brake for not looking on the things they're about to crash on, then ended up knocking themselves out due to intense pressure from the sudden change of speed. From there the dramatic car accident turned into a hospital scene. That's when shit got seriously bad. Eunwoo learned about safety and emotional controls most of the times from either cliché movies or kdramas: two powerful sources for basic knowledge.

Anyway Eunwoo continued to drive faraway from the mansion just to escape the raining territory. He stopped driving when he found a decent park with flowery paths. There were not many people there, so there's no need to feel lonely in public places.

Jisung pulled out his sunglasses to review the environment. "I've never been here before, but I think I can take Elizabeth with me since I could spy Cesar Millan with my little eyes." He squinted his eyes to see the dog whisperer, making sure he's real. "Anygays, I'm positive that pets are allowed in this place where no one can spot me. Good job, Eunwoo!"

Eunwoo exited the driver's seat to opened the passagers seat's door. "My lady..." Jisung stepped outside the car with Elizabeth the 3rd, who managed to escape the car from the back.

"Pick me up at seven."

The taller smiled, then went back inside the car to leave Jisung.

Being a teenage boy he is, the boy excitedly ran into the beautiful park. He bounced his feet as he followed the flowery path with Elizabeth the 3rd on his arms. If the place didn't look as beautiful as the park he's in now, he would probably threw Elizabeth the 3rd on iceberg like how he usually throw all his problems away. His hands were aching badly with the feeling of the cat's fur on him.

It's not that he was allergic to cats or something. Jisung hated cats in general because of Elizabeth the 3rd.

Being born with silver spoon on his plate wasn't a choice. He didn't choose the busy life where his own house felt like workplace without privacy. He didn't choose the extra pressure to maintain the company image. He didn't choose a family who lives for job and job only.

Yes, money is great. Money is powerful. But money can't buy time, sadly people like Jumin Han spent most of his time earning money, though he's fully aware that it won't change Jisung's perspective about the company.

For a man with no time like Jumin Han, Elizabeth the 3rd was his one and only therapy.

For a normal child like Han Jisung, Elizabeth the 3rd was his enemy.

The fact that his own dad cared about his cat more than take interest on his child's whereabouts was seriously wrong. As a result, Jisung thinks that animals—specifically cats are more loved by humans, rather than humans themselves. Humans can be a pain in the ass, but Jisung didn't think himself as one of those species.

The smell of different kinds of flowers lighten up his mood. He still somehow felt like shit, though. At least he was far from home, also covered with glittery outfit which made him look like a different person.

"What makes you such a lucky creature? Why does he loves you more than me? What an annoying bitch you are," he murmured to Elizabeth the 3rd while running his fingers on the cat he hated the most. "At least no one would recognize me in this thick layered jacket."

"Jisung, what are you doing here?" Jisung and Elizabeth the 3rd leaped together. He knew the owner of the voice exactly.

Lee fucking Minho who seemed to Lee Knows his identity and whereabouts.

"Marty, you scared the shit outta me! How the fuck can you recognize me?"

Minho calmed the malfunctioning boy. "Mother always told me to choose the right path. Let's just say I know the path to your heart." Being the womanizer he is, Minho took this moment as his opportunity to sweet talk.

"Friends don't say that, you motherfucker." Jisung rolled his eyes, attempting to look cool, though his heart was feeling the otherwise.

"I was just joking, friends do that often." The whole friendship idea made Jisung feel crazy, like he was living in misery.

He felt worse than before, all thanks to his dumbass crush.

"Bastard, why do I fall for you out of all people?" He thought a little out loud.

"Did you say something?"

He shook his head fast. Meanwhile Elizabeth the 3rd was enjoying her time with Minho's cats. He wanted to escape the embarrassment, but couldn't.

Minho ruffled the rich boy's hair. "It's okay if you're still not comfortable with me. Want ice cream?" He pointed out the ice cream parlor a little far away.

Ice cream? Jisung's mind went to the gutter when he heard that specific dessert. Whenever he thought of ice cream, the scene from Boku no Pico replayed in his head over and over again. His PTSD struck in the speed of lightning.

Not that he wanted to have such thoughts. It's just the things we want to forget are the things we can't forget.

Without words being exchanged, they somehow arrived at the desired place, of course with the cats. Jisung was wondering what flavor combination would work together based on taste and appearance. The older couldn't help but stare at the confused boy next to him.

It was a rare sight to see Jisung's childish side, all because of his family's culture.

Jisung spent his childhood learning about business stuff and manners, so whenever he has free time, his childlike behavior showed itself, for it's been buried inside of him with sarcasm.

"Hyung? Are you okay?"

Minho returned back to reality. "I'm okay, don't worry."

"No, I was just asking on which flavor would you like to buy. I'll pay you." Jisung pulled out his expensive leather wallet from his pouch.

"You don't need to pay me, I'm not that poor."

"My treat." Jisung's eyes sparkled.

"Okay. I'll treat you next time." He pointed his index finger to choose the two flavors.

For Jisung it was like a date he's been dreaming about. Walking in the sunset with Minho while eating ice cream together made his heart race fast. Butterflies in his stomach.

However he was aware of Minho's feelings. The older wanted a friend, so he have to lock those feelings away to maintain their closeness.

Time flies, thus they fly together with time.

"It's already seven?" Jisung gasped in disbelief.

Minho was confused. "What about it? You're not freaking Cinderella, you're not even wearing glass heels."

"Not that, dickhead! I told Eunwoo to picked me up at seven but I couldn't remember where we came from. We're fucking lost in a park. Do you know the way outta this place?"

Minho shrugged. "This is my first time here." The cats were all confused too. Just like the owners, the cats were too dumb to find the way back to the front gate. The park was too big and dark at night, it was like a never ending maze. Plus, there's no signals so Eunwoo couldn't track Jisung's phone.

"We can't go anywhere this dark. We're just basically dragging ourselves further than where we came from," Jisung panicked.

"Looks like we're staying here."

┉┉

I've been offline lately, so why not double updates...? This chapter is long LMAO