(304) The Last Amazing Hitting from Big Ice Cube

This sentence separated Queen Liang from Emperor Xixuan.

Yue concubine came slowly in bright yellow dress mopping the floor. The skirt was shaking step by step, as if blooming flowers at her feet. Her beautiful and refined makeup, lined with cold and dead leaves. seeing her was like seeing the buds on a tree branch in spring, which made people feel happy.

Queen Liang narrowed her eyes, watching this person suddenly showed up and feeling very unhappy, but she had to cope with a smile at this time, "It turned out to be Sister Yue. It's freezing in the cold, and you are thin, so it is better for you to stay out of the wind."

"Thanks for your concern, I won't fall down if the wind blows, but don't you feel cold today?" Yue concubine covered her lips with a gentle smile, her tone was concerned also worried.

Queen Liang's face changed, and she was indeed a bit thinner, but in order to attract the attention of Your Majesty, she had already cut out of her way and she couldn't care about so much.

However, Yue concubine's insinuating words made Emperor Xixuan frown slightly, and suddenly felt that the queen's body was a little lighter to him, and he gave the two seats to them.

Queen Liang and Yue concubine served on both sides.

At this moment, Emperor Xixuan touched the hand of Yue concubine, and suddenly reprimanded, "How do you slaves serve for master? Didn't see your master's hand so cold, just hurry up to get the stove here!"

The maid who was waiting for Yue concubine immediately went to bring the stove, and Yue concubine gave a provocative look towards Queen Liang, then tenderly looked at Emperor Xixuan, "Your Majesty, I'm fine, won't you go to my palace later? It's the same thing when we go back to warm hands. "

Queen Liang's teeth were tickled by to receive the provocation from Yue concubine, but after listening that, apparently, Your Majesty was going to stay in her palace tonight, then her heart was suddenly cold.

"It will take a while to come to your palace form here, so it's important to take care of yourself first." Emperor Xixuan thoughtfully said, at this time the hand warmer prepared by the palace was also delivered, and Emperor Xixuan stood up when he saw this, don't wait any longer, let's go to your palace!"

Yue concubine's face was glad, but when she saw Queen Liang, she hesitated for a moment, then smiled, "Sister Queen, Your Majesty is going to go to my palace to enjoy the plums, would you like to go together?"

Queen Liang glanced at this false Yue concubine, she felt very annoyed at the moment, but she couldn't show it, she smiled and said, "such a beautiful day, I don't want to disturb your majesty and you to see the plum, your majesty, I retire."

"Fine, go back early to warm up, don't freeze on." Emperor Xixuan worried about her and said, but soon he turned to Yue concubine.

Queen Liang bowed her head and repined.

The three left Wangyun Pavilion together, but the directions were opposite, after taking a few steps, Queen Liang vaguely heard the conversation behind her.

"Your Majesty, the Queen may still don't like me, and I have tried my best to please her, but why she still rejects me so much?" The grievance was as if the little girl to her lover's petulant words.

"You have done a nice job." Emperor Xixuan smiled back and said.

Then a long, sweet laugh came from far away.

Queen Liang felt that all her strength had been exhausted, she held the railing in one hand, and the cold chill stained her fingertips, but she didn't notice it.