(277) The Will to Live was Weak, Very Dangerous

Cheng Yan-Luo found several medical books from a box, and she had just sat down in her room when she heard Little Ten's shout.

"Senior Sister, Senior Sister, not good!"

"Don't you know how to speak? How am I not good?" Cheng Yan-Luo rolled her eyes at the person that just entered.

Little Ten repeatedly waved his hand. "Senior Sister, it's that Highness that is not in good condition!"

"What did you say?" Cheng Yan-Luo's brows went straight up. "Speak clearly, don't talk as if you are squeezing out stuff bit by bit. Who are you trying to make anxious to death?"

Little Ten took a deep breath. "Senior Sister, after that Highness drank the medicine, he suddenly spat out blood. Third Senior Brother has already rushed over."

Once he finished speaking, Cheng Yan-Luo tossed aside the medical book in her hand and immediately followed over.

How could he suddenly spit out blood? Clearly she had just taken his pulse ah!

Cheng Yan-Luo didn't think much before taking large strides into the room prepared for Xiao Xu. Seeing Sha Feng in the middle of examining Xiao Xu, she immediately asked. "What's going on?"

Sha Feng straightened his body with a face full of regret to say. "Senior Sister, Prince Ying's body is rejecting the medicine you gave him. Moreover, all the organs in his body are quickly failing. His pulse is already very faint, I'm afraid——"

"Afraid of what?" Chu Qing-Yan grabbed his arm, asking urgently.

"Afraid he won't make it to tomorrow morning." Sha Feng shook his head and sighed.

What——

Chu Qing-Yan fell back several steps. She looked in disbelief at the person lying on the bed without any color on his face. How could he say he wouldn't make it to morning and he really won't make it to morning!

She doesn't believe it!

"Older Sister Yan-Luo, just now wasn't he good? How come by saying he is seriously ill, then he would be seriously ill?" Chu Qing-Yan immediately turned to look toward Cheng Yan-Luo in the room, as if grabbing onto the last hope.

While Sha Feng was talking, Cheng Yan-Luo had already started to examine Xiao Xu's complexion. Now she walked over and flipped Xiao Xu's eyelids as well as his tongue. Then she placed her hand on his pulse, and now her heart was more certain of the answer.

One only saw her turn and seriously look toward Chu Qing-Yan. "To save a person may not be hard. But to save a person without the will to live, even if you were to invite an immortal from the heavens, he would still be powerless to reverse the situation."

"What do you mean?" Chu Qing-Yan stared blankly.

Her meaning, was it that Big Block of Ice's heart had decided not to continue living?

"To say this another way, he doesn't have any wish to continue living on. That's why his body rejected the medicine he just drank, making him spit it out. This intensified the spread of the poison. Moreover, it's very unfortunate that he started to have a fever. If this fever were continue to burn, no need to wait until morning, within two hours he would certainly die." Cheng Yan-Luo finished speaking, exhaled a breath of cold air, turned and prepared to leave.

"Impossible, how could my family's master have this kind of thoughts? Did you diagnose wrongly?" Fire Spirit howled anxiously.

"I have confidence in my medical abilities." Cheng Yan-Luo rolled her eyes, if it was not for little sister Qing-Yan, she would have already driven those people that repeatedly questioned her medical expertise out of the medical center.