(249) First Time Feeling Tenderness Towards Her

Faced with the little girl's sudden resentment, Dongting Wang-Yu sighed. "This matter is between the two of them, who are father and son, what can you do about it?"

Hearing this, Chu Qing-Yan remained silent, her pair of hands held tightly onto her knees. What Dongting Wang-Yu said wasn't wrong, this matter was between the two of them, she couldn't intervene.

In fact a large part of the reason she was this indignant was due to self blame. She had nothing, not even a tiny bit of strength to help Big Block of Ice, what she was feeling more was probably her own grief and self blame!

The little girl suddenly became taciturn and stopped speaking, so Dongting Wang-Yu started to reflect upon whether he said something wrong. When his gaze landed on her body, he sensed a thick loneliness around her.

Dongting Wang-Yu didn't like this kind of feeling, the little girl should be merry and sunshine like, being worried or feeling sad didn't suit her.

Just when he was thinking of ways to talk her out of it, the branch suddenly swayed and her person was already under the tree.

"Dongting, time is really late, I need to go back." Chu Qing-Yan raised her head to look towards him. That loneliness on her body seemed to be only his misperception.

"Tonight, why did you seek this young master? Aren't there a lot of people by your side?"

Dongting Wang-Yu's bright gaze looked at her, successfully making her stay.

Chu Qing-Yan turned her head and thought a bit, in the end her lips lifted up in a smile. "Maybe because there is no pressure saying these things to you!"

Although her interaction with Fire Spirit's group could be considered harmonious, she felt she still haven't fully walked into that circle.

If there was a day when Big Block of Ice passed away, then their circle would probably exclude her totally!

Whereas the person in front of her gave people the feeling of being upright and nefarious at the same time, making people unable to fathom or see through him. But sometimes she would feel, he is worthy of her trust.

The person below didn't bother concealing her trust in him, as well as that half thwarted smile at the corner of her mouth. This made Dongting Wang-Yu's heart tremble slightly. When he returned to his senses, the person had already walked far away.

As he watched that petite figure gradually getting further away, a complicated expression emerged from his eyes.

This was his first time acting in the role of listening to someone else's worries. This kind of feeling really make one unexpectedly feel warm inside.

If it were other females at this age, if they were not thinking of rouges and powders, then they would be thinking of pretty clothes.

Where as she had already start to careful think things through at such a young age. What she considered was the outlook of the overall situation that even an adult may not be able to see as clearly as she did.

He suddenly felt it was somewhat of a pity, only that his plan was not allowed to be changed. He still hadn't gotten that thing.

Therefore he didn't tell the little girl that at the latest, within half a month, Xiao Xu enemies' families would come upon them.

This was the information he received.

But his position was not the same as hers, so he couldn't tell her.

Dongting Wang-Yu lifted his head to look at that bent moon covered by the misty clouds, his eyes also seemed to be covered in a layer of haze.

The upright and also nefarious beautiful youth as bright as a jade tree faced the wind.