(239) The Confident and at Ease Young Master is Depressed

Chu Qing-Yan arrived at the teahouse and brought back the two people she left there.

On the way back, Chu Qing-Yan was abnormally silent. Xi Ning had a bellyful of questions but seeing her master was not as optimistic as she was normally, she discreetly shut up.

And Jin Xin glanced at her doubtfully, but also chose not to ask.

Now his identity was only that of an retainer, so as long as he did his job well, then it was all good.

This inn in Yang Xia county was in fact, a home, they were living in a private house.

Because their group of people and horses was rather large, they contracted the entire courtyard.

And when Chu Qing-Yan walked into the courtyard, she saw a figure with raised head looking at the moon. Now her heart also had hidden matters that she was too busy to attend to. This figure seemed too familiar, moreover, his actions also made her flabbergasted.

Air Spirit.

Chu Qing-Yan thought again, then she let Xi Ning and Jin Xin withdraw. She alone walked toward him.

The current Air Spirit, don't know what his hand was stroking, but when he heard the sounds of footsteps, he put away that thing into his sleeves, then he turned around. When he saw it was the little consort, a surprised expression appeared on his face. But very quickly, he lowered his head to make his salutations. "Paying respect to the little consort."

Chu Qing-Yan waved her hand, indicating he didn't need to salute. Then she curiously asked. "What are you doing here?"

If she didn't see incorrectly, the normally confident and at ease young master looked somewhat depressed. This was the first time she sensed this kind of mood on the body of this unruly and unconstrained person. Matters that are unusual must have something odd, thus she would walk over in wonder.

"Admiring the moon."

Right now Air Spirit had restored his normal don't care about anything appearance. The depression from just now seemed like the result from her eyes being blurred.

But admiring the moon, this excuse was used in a very unintelligent manner. She didn't remember him being such a sentimental person that would admire the moon here by himself. If he said he was meditating on a new prescription or a new medicinal ingredient, maybe she really would be fooled.

"Really? Certain you are admiring the moon and not that you have come across a matter of the heart?" She always felt that ever since Air Spirit arrived in Yang Xia, his entire person seemed fishy.

Air Spirit never thought the little consort would be so sharp. He stared blankly before restoring his composure to say. "Admiring the moon to relax a bit. Recently, I'm somewhat tired from studying medicinal herbs."

Chu Qing-Yan nodded. "Okay, but catching a cold is very serious. You'd best finish staring blankly and rest earlier!"

Finished speaking Chu Qing-Yan turned, wanting to leave, but it was words suddenly spoken by the person behind her that stopped her.

"Is there something else?" Chu Qing-Yan turned around to look at him.

A struggling expression appeared on Air Spirit's face, as if hesitating whether he should say it or not.

Chu Qing-Yan seeing this, didn't urge him.

He clearly knew that the little consort was very young and may not give him an answer, but among the females in this group he was most familiar with the little consort. So in the end, Air Spirit made a decision and looked straight at the person in front of him waiting for him to speak.