(254) Already had a Premonition about the Trap within the Scheme

The sudden change in atmosphere made Chu Qing-Yan's brows wrinkle slightly.

And at this time, Air Spirit had already come from being called. He took out a silver needle and tested the water in the teacup. He picked it up and looked, then shook his head at Chu Qing-Yan. "There is no problem with the tea."

Chu Qing-Yan nodded. Once Air Spirit spoke, Chu Qing-Yan could clearly feel the atmosphere around her loosen by a lot.

Although Air Spirit said it wasn't poisoned, that didn't mean there was no problem with these people.

"Big Block of Ice, it's best we leave." Chu Qing-Yan extended her hand to place it on the wrist of the person at her side and said in a tone that only the two of them could hear.

Xiao Xu shifted his gaze away from the little fellow's hand. He gaze shifted to those guests' and even proprietor's gazes that were flickering when looking at them and nodded. "Let's go."

When they got up, those strong men who were originally sipping tea in harmony suddenly stood up. The weapons they hid under the table were brought out immediately. Just now the proprietor that was taking care of everyone walked out from among that group of people, the honest and considerate expression on his face had already disappeared. What replaced that expression was a treacherous smile. "Since you came, don't think about leaving, just leave your lives behind!"

"Sure enough there were problems with you guys." Chu Qing-Yan looked at these killers gathered in a circle and gritted this out between clenched teeth.

No wonder such a desolate area bordering the mountain ranges would have this kind of teahouse. What's more, along the way there weren't many travelers. But here there were a lot of passers-by that were gathered. Sure enough, unusual things must have a demon inside it.

"Little Consort, you saying this now is too late." The waiter carried a huge machete over his shoulder, although it was inconsistent with his slight build body, but that 50kg machete seemed to be a toy in his hand. He was fiddling with it without the slightest effort.

Chu Qing-Yan narrowed her eyes, this person actually knew her even though she was dressed as a male. It could be seen that these people were very clear about her identity. So they weren't here to rob them rather——

"Who sent you guys?" Fire Spirit took a step forward to ask hostilely.

The store's proprietor gave a cold chuckle. "Don't you feel asking this is a bit superfluous?" Finished speaking, he turned to look at Xiao Xu. "Your Highness Prince Ying, my family's lord feels that the underground is too lonely so he wants to invite you down together to talk. Hope you can complete this wish of his."

"Your master is Liu Ying." Xiao Xu's tone was flat, not even a bit frenetic even though he was surrounded right now.

It wasn't a question, rather it was for certain.

That store's proprietor was first startled, but very quickly he had an expression of harboring malicious intentions. "Sure enough Your Highness Prince Ying is intelligent, could guess at one glance where we come from. It's a pity that even if you guessed, it's useless, because very quickly you guys will go to hell. Brothers, attack and avenge our master!"

Lights from knives and sword shadows suddenly drew near.

And just at this time, Earth Spirit brought a group of black dressed bodyguards and suddenly dropped down out of nowhere. They surrounded their family's master and the Little Consort in a protective circle, while Fire Spirit's group came out from the surrounding to outflank the enemy. The two groups acted in concert. A scene of encirclement and annihilation started.