(292) You are a Hot Potato

Chu Qing-Yan sliding down really surprised Dongting Wang-Yu. He hastily reached out to pull her arm, that scalding hot feeling startled him. Immediately, he no longer hesitated and emfolded her into his arms.

In an instant it seemed as if he was embracing a ball of fire, it was that kind of heat.

Dongting Wang-Yu immediately lifted his hand and placed it on her forehead, it was very hot she has a fever.

What's going on?

She was fine just now, how come she started to have a fever?

He suddenly recalled she had madly rushed for a long time in the rain that night, then she still needs to take care of Xiao Xu. He suddenly understood.

When Dongting Wang-Yu retracted his hand it touched her sleeves, it was cool and wet.

He was somewhat shocked. How did she get so wet?

He immediately shook the person in his arms and patted her face. "Little girl, you wake up. You can't sleep like this!"

Right now the sun had already slanted to the west, winter's nights always arrive earlier than in other seasons. Once night arrives then this forest would be even colder. The little girl really wouldn't be able to stand it.

But no matter how he called, there was no reaction from the person in his arms.

"Zi-Mo, this young master order you to come out." Dongting Wang-Yu bellowed.

Xuanxi Zi-Mo appeared after hearing this. "Master, what matters do you have to call this subordinate?"

"The little girl has a high fever, what ought I do?" Dongting Wang-Yu immediately asked.

"Very simple, first reduce the fever." Xuanxi Zi-Mo used the expression of master is an idiot to look at him.

Dongting Wang-Yu resisted with great difficulty the 十 word emitting from his forehead. "This young master also knows to reduce the fever first. But what this young master asked was how to reduce the fever! If your brain full of paste?"

Xuanxi Zi-Mo looked at his family's master with a serious expression. Just when Dongting Wang-Yu thought he might have a brilliant ideal, he said somewhat awkwardly. "Master, subordinate is not good at medicine, so I also don't know."

Dongting Wang-Yu slanted him a cold glance. "Don't know then say it earlier!"

Finished speaking, Dongting Wang-Yu called Chu Qing-Yan again. A pity he still got no response. "Now what to do? Now she is getting hotter and hotter!"

Xuanxi Zi-Mo having been scolded reacted quick wittedly. "Master, although we don't know a way to reduce the fever but there are people who knows how to reduce the fever ah. Before hasn't Miss Chu been staying in a medicinal hall?"

These words make Dongting Wang-Yu's eyes lit up. "That's right ah. In any case, Xiao Xu is also inside, before he took care of the little girl. He had experience in taking care of a child!"

Till now he still don't understand why that cold and icy guy would suddenly had the cute idea of raising a child. Now only he had the experience, as long as he toss this hot potato in his hand to him, he naturally had ways to treat the little girl's illness.

Thinking up to her, Dongting Wang-Yu carried the person in his arms and flew toward the medical hall.

Xuanxi Zi-Mo seeing this also immediately followed up.

Now the sky had already darkened. Winter's day the medical center had already closed for business.

Dongting Wang-Yu place the person on the ground in front of the door. He hesitated a bit then took off his cloak and spread it on the ground. After, he moved her onto the cloak while saying. "Really must have owed you in a previous life, otherwise in this life only others will wait upon this young master. I never had to so diligently and tenderly wait upon other people."