(291) Little Fellow, This King is Awake

Cough, cough——

As she continued hesitating, the water gradually turned cold.

She couldn't continue to delay.

As a result, she tore a stripe of ribbon and covered her eyes. Afterwards, with one hand propping up the hand of the person in the barrel, she used the buoyancy of the water and pulled him up. Immediately after, she wanted to drag him out of the wooden barrel.

And the moment Chu Qing-Yan covered her eyes, the person with his eyes tightly closed slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were full of disbelief, feelings of being emotionally moved, tenderness and doting...

His hand extended out to grasp the wooden barrel as he unobtrusively lifted himself out of the barrel.

Chu Qing-Yan felt that this time carrying him, he seemed to be a lot lighter than last time. Moreover, even with her eyes covered, she seemed to be able to find the position of the bed.

After she placed the person on the bed, Chu Qing-Yan didn't dare to immediately take off the blindfold. Rather, she picked up the clean clothes placed on the side of the bed and prepared to help Big Block of Ice change into new clothes.

Xiao Xu's gaze never left her, seeing how she had used up all her strength to support him, seeing her dim-wittedly fumbling about, seeing her clumsily wanting to help him change clothes, to say he wasn't moved would be a lie. Wearing that blindfold covered up her pair of large, bright and clear eyes. The wide ribbon like cloth made her face seem even more delicate. The loose jet-black hair that was scattered over her shoulder just happened to reach her waist, giving off a slight luster. The male clothes made her body look even more slender, nimble and beautiful. He remembered that he hadn't looked properly at the little fellow for a while. In this period of time, she seemed to have grown taller again and even thinner. A burst of tenderness and pity emerged in his heart.

And at this time, she was already feeling over with her hand, wanting to help him put on some clothes. Under this situation where she couldn't sense anything, he cooperated by lifting his hands and feet. Chu Qing-Yan's pair of eyes were blindfolded so she couldn't see this beautiful painting of a beautiful male in front of her. She also couldn't see the behavior of the beautiful male at this time. She was still immensely proud of the fact that she had the gift of being able to do things with her eyes blindfolded.

After she helped change his underwear and undershirt, she then removed the blindfold. And before her pair of eyes could see the light again, Xiao Xu had already closed his eyes.

Chu Qing-Yan quickly finished changing the rest of his clothes, then covered him with a thick quilt.

Successfully accomplished this matter!

She felt tired, enough to last for a lifetime.

She lowered her head and discovered Big Block of Ice's complexion wasn't as pale as before, but he still made one feel distress.

"Big Block of Ice, the medicinal bath is very successful, we now have almost three months worth of time. Then we can set off for the country of Jiang. You must quickly wake up!" She leaned over to his ear and said this softly.

After standing up, Chu Qing-Yan didn't stay idle, rather she opened the door to the room and said to the people outside. "Medicinal bath completed, so come in and help us tidy up."

Crash, one, two, three...

All of a sudden, seven heads popped out. The corner of Chu Qing-Yan's mouth twiched, so it turned out all of them were hiding away to watch. So crafty!

"Suddenly recalled that this subordinate must go prepare things for departure, first to withdraw." Fire Spirit rubbed his head and nonchalantly turned around. Then he ran away like a wisp of smoke.