Chapter 30. Revelations

Once we arrived back at the pack house we set up a room for my mother. We had a doctor come in a check her out, he hooked up all kinds of IVs. Medicines and fluid. She was severely dehydrated and malnourished. Hours turned into days and she still had not woken. The doctor said it was probably a bit traumatic being rescued after so long and her body probably went into shock.

When I visited my father in dreamland he was so happy to hear that we'd been able to rescue her, he was beyond devastated to hear about the shape she was in though. He went into a rage and left the dream. I couldn't call him back for a few days after that.

I had nothing to do but wait. I went through a book about white wolves that I had already read. In the back of it, it had five previous white wolves listed, along with the details they knew of their lives. Most were decent beings, one however, was not.

I decided to try to contact one of them in dreamland, I'd never done it with anyone but my father but I was hopeful it would work. Annalise Buedreu. The oldest wolf listed, with a long list of good deeds.

When I entered dreamland that night I closed my eyes and thought of her. I opened my eyes when a chuckle rang out, her voice was like a bell, soft and light. She stood in front of me. A beautiful woman with light blond hair past her waist. Her hair was wavy and unkept. She had soft blue eyes that seemed to sparkle. He skin was pale but littered with freckles. She looked very friendly and kind.

"Been awhile since I've been summoned," she commented with amusement, "little white wolf, what can I do for you."

I smiled back at her. "I am facing another white wolf, he is not a good man. I'm just trying to learn everything I can before I face off against him. There's so much I still don't understand."

"Okay child, give me your hands and I'll see what I can answer for you." She replied holding her hands out to me. I took her hands and her eyes began to slightly glaze over. When I concentrated I could faintly see my memories playing across her eyes. I was mesmerized until she pulled away, she now had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my, you poor dear. You have been through so much in your life! There are so many questions you seek." She finally spoke, "for the first on your mind. I just read your past. Most white wolves can by the touch of a hand. It's something I can teach you."

I gasped!

"Yes, Jackson was reading your past when he grabbed your hand. What a bad seed he's turned out to be." She shook her head in disappointment. "I can teach you how to do it if you are capable, which I'm guessing you are, you are very strong. Next, let's see, start at the beginning.. hmmm..." she mumbled the end to herself.

"Okay, your parents, they were able to conceive because as a hybrid its one of the strange things your mothers' body did. It's not common but it happens. Full bloods, never. But hybrids can be a wild card. Your father was 'untainted' full blooded werewolf. From a very strong line. Your mother's parents were a full blooded witch and full blooded vampire. Their relationship caused a major uproar." She said and chuckled.

"The witch who enchanted your necklace is named Anita, she was on the council, she was the only one to know of your parents bond and by result, you. She tried her hardest to keep your parents safe. She is unfortunately also dead now as a result." She added, "there are many powers available to white wolves but weather or not they can control and harness them depends on their strength. Some are unique gifts, others aren't. you've already discovered one of your gifts. The ability to run an electrical current through you. As you did to that vile man. You'll need to practice it to fully benefit from it. There is also something that only white wolves can do that is a deep secret. I doubt Jackson knows, in fact I pray that he doesn't know. White wolves are the only ones of the supernatural races that can turn someone of any race into a white wolf hybrid. The turned wolf will not have the special abilities but they become supernatural. It's done by biting them on the inside of the wrist and breathing your magic into them. It is dangerous, and some die. Their body has to be strong enough to handle the transformation."