Chapter 28. Meet your Luna

With lots of work the stage was set for my wedding. I still can't believe I had agreed to rush it this way, but nonetheless I was ready. I think that having another male almost forcibly mark me made Michael on edge to mark me himself, as soon as possible.

He didn't admit it but I think the waiting to mark me to keep my scent hidden was some sort of excuse. I think he wanted to be married before we mated. Very old school but I loved it. It very much played into the man I knew he was. The same man that wanted me but pushed me away in respect of his mate, before he knew that I was in fact his mate. He was a pure gentlemen, through and through.

Alan had ended up helping with a lot of the wedding preparations. I was very skeptical of him but tried not to let it get to me. I couldn't help but feel he was up to something. I hoped it was just that he felt bad for his previous actions.

When it was time I separated from Michael to get dressed. Amy and Brie helped me get into my dress and did my hair and make up, then left to do their own. I stared at myself in the mirror. Instead of looking like a preteen I now looked like a fully matured woman.

My long hair was curled to perfection with a crown of small white flowers on top of my head. The skin on my face was creamy and looked perfect behind my light white eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. I didn't need blush as I was sure to providing my own throughout the ceremony. I looked beautiful. The orphan girl was truly gone.

Soon Brie and Amy came back in their beautiful pastel blue, knee length, sundresses. Their hair was also down and curled, and they had on light make up. Together we headed outside.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I saw the crowd of people sitting near the edge of the forest. Michael was standing at the alter facing away. He was instructed to turn only once the music started.

As we arrived Brie and Amy walked down the isle first then my song started playing. Michael slowly turned around as I linked arms with the waiting Thomas and started walking. He locked gazes with me and I saw the tears welling up in his eyes as tears welled up in my own.

It was hard to believe where I was now. About to marry the man of my dreams. I never allowed myself to dream of a perfect man, but even if I had I never would've been able to conjure up someone as amazing as Michael.

Thomas handed me off to Michael. I took Michael's hand and smiled as the sparks flew up my arm, I would never tire of that. Thomas took his spot behind us.

We went through the traditional wedding vows. When Thomas pronounced us husband and wife my heart, and my wolf, howled with joy. Michael pulled me close to him and gave me the most passionate kiss I'd ever received. Our first kiss as husband and wife. As soon as our lips connected my entire body erupted in sparks and flames of desire.

We broke apart when Thomas cleared his throat, signifying it was getting a bit heated and there were children present. Our lips broke apart but Michael still held me close.

"I, Michael Lincoln, introduce you to my wife and your Luna, Noel Silver-Lincoln. The white wolf!" Michael roared with pride. When Michael first brought it up, I wasn't sure about keeping the 'Silver' in my name, but I had just learned it and wasn't ready to give it up. Thankfully it was Michael's idea.

The crowd seemed confused about the white wolf part but clapped and cheered regardless. Michael sliced both of our hands and we pushed them together, joining me to the pack in blood. Immediately I felt hundreds of voices in my head, this was going to take some getting used to. Lilith helped me to put some walls up so I could think clearly.

After naming a new Luna, it was customary to go on a run as a pack.

Michael and I shifted. Gasps were heard as the pack members took in my appearance. The white wolf. The quickly shook it off and started shifting as well. A few women stayed behind with the children who couldn't yet shift.

The run was amazing. Freeing. To be myself and have this pack embrace me felt amazing!

Once the run was finished we retired to the dining hall. There was a wonderful dinner prepared and everyone ate and laughed. There were several questions about me, Michael and I answered them all. Loren seemed very put off but didn't say much. Her and her awful friends were the only ones who didn't seem happy, even Alan seemed to be beaming with pride.

Michael also revealed the discussion with the council and the happy atmosphere disappeared. Everyone looked worried. As much as I hated to do this on my wedding night, it was important to let the pack know. We answered questions the best we could.

Before long it was finally time to go. The nervousness and excitement raised inside of me. Michael and I were finally going to mate! It seemed like we had waited an eternity!

Instead of leading me to the room from last night, Michael led me out of the pack house. I look at him with questioning eyes but he just laughed and picked me up, bridal style of corse, and headed into the woods. There was a charming little cabin a little ways in the woods that I hadn't ever seen before. It was a small log cabin with a chimney puffing out white smoke.

The entire inside was wooden. There was only a bed, fireplace, and kitchenette in the main room. The only other room was the bathroom. I loved everything about it, especially the fireplace that was lit, emitting a soft warm glow around the cabin.

Michael laid me down on the bed on my back and rested on his elbows above me. Nervousness was plain as day in his eyes. I laughed and pulled him to me, kissing him deeply. The kiss quickly became heated before he broke it and started kissing and sucking on my neck.

I started to moan and grind my body against him, the need for him was building up inside of me.

"Are you sure Noel?" He asked in a deep husky voice, seemingly restraining himself, "there's no turning back from this."

"Yes!" I breathed. "I am yours Michael, forever, and I want to be one with you."

With that Michael returned to my neck. His canines grew longer and he teased the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. Then he sunk his teeth in, the pain was brief and was immediately replaced with pleasure. I moaned and thrust my hips into him, earning a playful growl from him.

I flipped us over and pulled his shirt off. I was sitting right on top of his not so little member. I rolled my hips, then stopped and leaned down to kiss him. He returned the kiss with intensity before grabbing both of my hips with his hands, slowly pulling my hips forward then pushing them back.

I was moaning loudly into his neck. My canines grew and I bit down marking him as mine. I sat up to looked into his eyes. I saw the need in his eyes grow. He literally ripped my clothes off before greedily placing kisses all over my body. I was in complete heaven.