Part 39: First date (very long)

When we got to the hotel I stayed silent. We got our room assignments. Chase, me, and Jaden. I walked with chase and he said a lot but I didn't reply to anything he said. We got to the room and he pulled me to the side and asked, "what's wrong." I just looked at his with watery eyes. He hugged me tight. "Y/n what's wrong, why are you sad?" "Tour is almost over, I don't want to leave you guys" I said as water filled my eyes. "I know, but I won't leave you. We can visit all the time, and FaceTime, and I can surprise you with visits. It'll be ok. I promise." Chase said as he hugged me tighter. No tears had fallen out of my eyes. I hugged back and said "I wanna see Anthony." "Okay we can see him later.. he's busy right now." Chase said avoiding eye contact. "But I wanna see him right now" I said with puppy eyes. "Y/n you can't right now he's- nvm I can't say" chase said walking away. "He's what?" I asked. "I've said to much" chase said as he walked out of the room. "Ok, werido" I whispered. I saw jaden unpacking. It was kinda awkward because we didn't really talk. "So uh you and Anthony are a thing?" He asked. "Yea, he's such a great boyfriend" I said with a smile. "He's like my best friend, I'm so happy he's with someone like you. I can tell you actually care about him" jaden said. A smile grew on my face. "Honestly, everyday he talks about you. Since the first day he saw you he's talked about you. He tells me how beautiful you are and how nice and amazing. He doesn't stop. I never thought he would be like this after before..." jaden said. "What happened before?" I asked with my cheeks rosey red. "Well his ex crushed him. She cheated on him. And then broke up with him over text. She told him he was worthless and that nobody would love him. She absolutely crushed him. That's why he's so sensitive about relationships. This happened 3 years ago he hasn't been in one since now. That's how I know you're special to him." Jaden said. "I would never be able to do that to someone especially Anthony." I said. "Y/n I know he really likes you. And I honestly think you guys are perfect. I can't wait to see how this relationship grows." Jaden said with a smile. My cheeks went bright red. Anthony really likes me. This isn't a dream. I was scared he doesn't like me mcuh but he does. And I like him a lot to. Maybe we can make it for a while. I laid down on my bed and wrote out my emotions for Anthony. I folded the paper and put it in the drawer. (You can make your own heart touching note :) I really want to see Anthony right now. I'm gonna go find him. I got up and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw chase and Jackson whispering to each other. "Uh hi" I said. "Y/N whAt are you doing" Jackson said. "Looking for Anthony.. what about you?" I said. "Uh Anthony is uh- not um- here" chase said. "Oh really then where is he?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "He's um- gardening..." chase said. "In a hotel?" I replied. "Yes..." Jackson said. "Ok i don't know what you guys are on but I'm going to find him" I said as I walked past them. Jackson grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "Y-you uh can't go to Anthony." "Jackson can you let go" I said. "Uh yea but uh don't go just stay here" he said as he slowly let go. "Okay?" I said looking at him. As soon as Jackson let go Chase grabbed my wrist and pulled me into our room. "Chase what now?" I asked. "Stay here till 2" chase said. "What why!?!" I said getting annoyed. "Because...." he said letting go of my wrist. "Chase what's going on. I just want to talk to my fucking boyfriend and no one will let me. What is going on?" I said pissed off. "Y/n you know I want you to see him but right now you can't, I'm sorry" Chase said. "Fine" I said as I sat down on my bed. "Don't be mad" Chase said. I looked away from chase and said nothing. "Not the silent treatment. Y/n please." Chase said. I stayed silent and crossed my arms. "Y/n I can't tell you what's going on. I'm sorry but I just can't. You'll find out. I have to go" chase said as he walked out of the room. Did Anthony do something bad. Did he do something stupid. Did he cheat on me? That would explain why Jackson was so nervous. But chase said wait till 2. I just want to know.
"You okay?" Jaden said. "Yea I'm perfectly fine, I can't see my boyfriend and everyone is keeping a secret from me. Perfectly fine." I said. "Look, they are doing something and-" Jaden started. "so you know too" I said interrupting him. "Yea..." he said. "TELL ME" I said. "Whoa whoa chill out, I can't tell you" he said. I grabbed a pillow and screamed into. "This day fuckin sucks" I said. "Language" Jaden said. "Shut up" I said giving him the death stare. "Whoa I'm sorry I'm gonna walk away now" Jaden said as he left the room. I screamed into my pillow for a few minutes which actually helped. I looked at my phone and it showed it was 2. I can look for Anthony now. Then I got a text from Anthony. I immediately grabbed my phone and smiled. The text said, meet in the lobby right now. I put my phone and the room key in my back pocket and walked out of the room. I made it to the lobby and saw nobody. I walked to the couches in the lobby and saw chase. "Uh chase where's Anthony?" I asked. "Welcome to the scavenger hunt, here's you're first clue" chase said with a smile. I grabbed the clue. It said, find the place where we first became official. The tour bus. I walked out of the hotel to the tour bus. Payton was standing at the bus with a note in his hand. "Here you go ma'am" Payton said as he handed the note to me. I opened it and it said, go to the person that helped you find me (they're in the gym). Hm it could be Jackson or chase. Chase already gave me a clue. I'm guessing it's Jackson. I walked back into the hotel and walked to the gym. Jackson was sitting on a yoga ball holding another clue. "Hey y/n" Jackson said. "Heyo Jackson" I replied. He handed me the clue and it said, go to the place I sleep for a special surprise. Jackson handed me a room key to him and Anthony's room. "Thank you" I said as I left. I walked to their room and opened the door. In Anthony's bed there was a beautiful dress. It had a piece of paper on it. I put the piece of paper in my pocket and picked up the dress. I brought the dress to my room and put it on. It looked like this: