Part 28: Aww

•this is about to get super cheesy :)•
After I finished I walk downstairs to the lobby. Chase, Noen, Payton, Jackson, Anthony, and Joe were waiting there for me. "So where are we going?" I asked. "That's a surprise" Jackson said. I just smiled and went along with it. We walked out of the hotel and there were 2 cars waiting for us. (Some of the guys friends lived in the area and drove us around) I got into a car and saw bella and josh in the car as well. "Heyyyy bestieeeee" I said. "Heyyyyy" she said happily. The friend that was driving was called mike. "Hey I'm mike" he said. "I'm y/n" I said as I sat down. "Nice to meet you" he said. "Nice to meet you too" I replied. In the car was Bella, josh, Jackson, and Anthony. We drove to an area but I didn't know what it was. I looked out the window and saw a building, it looked familiar but I've never been to this town so I was confused. Then we pulled in and I saw a sign that said "drive-in movie, tonight only." A huge smile grew on my face. Bella looked back and smiled. Mike parked and we all got into the trunk. I saw blankets in the trunk and pillows. My smile grew even bigger. Mike, Anthony, josh went to go get drinks and stuff. "You really did all this for me?" I asked Jackson. "Yep, I felt really bad" he said. "How did you know I wanted to go here?" I asked. "Bella" he answered. I walked over to bella and gave her a hug. "You remembered" I said. "Of course I did, you never stop talking about it" she said with a laugh. We all laughed and then the guys came back. We all sat in the trunk. I sat in between Jackson and Anthony. The movie started and it was a lot of fun. I got a little cold so I pulled a blanket onto me. Jackson pulled me closer to him and I smiled. I started to shiver a bit because the blanket didn't help. Jackson noticed and pulled his hoodie off and gave it to me. "You don't have to" I said shivering. "Put it on" he whispered with a smile. I put it on and he pulled me close. I felt myself blush. The movie ended and we packed up everything. We went to the car and I sat in the back with Jackson again. I feel asleep on his shoulder as we drove to the hotel. He laid his head on my head. We made it to the hotel and Jackson shook me lightly and said "y/n we're here." His voice was soft. I opened my eyes and said "I don't want to get up." "Can you atleast get out of the car?" He asked softly. "Yea" I said sleepily. I got out of the car and Jackson said "get on my back" I laughed and got onto his back. "Piggy back rideeee" I said. He laughed and carried me up to our room. He put me on the bed and I curled up into a ball and pulled the blanket over me. "You're ready for bed" Jackson said with a laugh. "I know" I said with a small laugh. Jackson turned off the light and I felt him kiss me on the head. I smiled and closed my eyes.

*authors note*
Sorry my phone is broken and won't stay on for long but I'm getting a new one soon so more chapters soon :)