Part 23: Roomates

Trent put.... Me, Jackson, Anthony and Payton in a room. Oh this was gonna be interesting. Josh, Bella, joe and Chase K were in a room. Noen, Chase H, Sam and Jaden were in a room. And everyone else had rooms (I'm to lazy to write more 😂) I grabbed my bag and walked up to our room. I flopped onto one of the beds and laid there till all the guys came in. Payton walked over and said "Get uppppppp." "Whattttt" I said sitting up. "We have to beds so who's gonna sleep with who?" Payton said. "I don't care" I said. "Ok so me and y/n" Payton said. "Whaaaa noooooo" Anthony said. "Yea I agree with Anthony." Jackson said. "So me and y/n" Anthony said. Jackson looked up and immediately said "no I don't agree with that one." "Why not" Anthony said. "Guyssss oh my lord" I said getting a bit upset. "Ok I'll be with y/n" Payton said. Jackson clearly got upset and blurted out " I should because we've been sleeping together for 3 days now" (not the inappropriate way) Payton and Anthony's jaws dropped. I just gave a death stare to Jackson. "So that's where you've been" Payton said. I got up and walked out of the room. I went to Bella's room and knocked on the door. Joe answered the door. "Hey, what are you doing there?" Joe said. "Is Bella here" I said clearly upset. "She's sleeping, are ok?" Joe said. "Yea I'm fine I guess" I said as I walked away. Joe grabbed my arm and said "I know your not ok, you can talk to me" joe said. "Come inside and lets talk" he said. I walked inside and sat down on a chair. "So what's wrong?" Joe asked. "You know how I'm assigned with Jackson, Anthony and Payton. Well they were fighting in who would sleep in the same bed with me, they treated me like I was an object." I said slightly pissed. "What dicks" joe said clearly annoyed. "I know right, and I think the thing that got me was what Jackson said" I said. "What did he say?" Joe asked. "Oh nothing" I said kinda embarrassed. "Ok?" Joe said. I looked back and said "I guess I have to go back now" I said standing up. "Or you could stay" joe said. "What about chase?" I asked. "He's at Starbucks right now, he'll be fine with it" joe said. "Ok" I said softly. I sat down on the bed and laid down. I was so exhausted that immediately fell asleep. I woke up at 2am to my phone buzzing off the hook. I checked my phone and saw a bunch of messages from....

                           *authors note*
Another cliffhanger hehe
Also something weird happened again
Austin dmed me and Jackson sent something to some groupchats im in (also I can't add people because they are full :/)

                           *authors note*Another cliffhanger heheAlso something weird happened againAustin dmed me and Jackson sent something to some groupchats im in (also I can't add people because they are full :/)

Also love y'all so much and thank you for reading :)