Part 45: Not goodbye but see you later

hi, i'm so sorry i just suddenly left but ya know school is a bitch, but anyway i have a whole month of quarantine so imma do this 😙✌️ also comment names of people i should write about next ily all :)

today was the last morning with anthony. i woke up wrapped in his arms. he held me tighter then before. i loved this boy with all my heart. a few seconds he woke up and smiled. i gave him as quick kiss on the cheek. he kissed my forehead and got up. he went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. i sat on the bed and started to think about how i had to leave today. i felt my eyes start to water. i sat with my head in my knees. i tried not to break down. i tried my hardest but it didn't work. one tear escaped my eye. soon many more fell. i felt a body hug me from behind. "what's wrong bebe?" anthony said. "i don't want to leave" i whispered. "you're not leaving me, you're just visiting home, i'll see you soon enough" anthony replied holding me tighter. i turned around and wrapped my arms around him waist and laid my head on his shoulder. he held me close and kissed my forehead. he lifted my chin with one finger and kissed me. i smiled and he wiped away my tears. "when's your flight?" he asked. "1pm" i replied. "perfect, it's 10am i'm gonna make it the best 2 hours of your life" he said with a soft smile. "get ready" he said. i changed into one of his hoodies and leggings. "i'm ready" i said with a smile. "you look perfect" he said with a smile. he grabbed my hand and we got into an uber. our first stop was my favorite breakfast place <whatever place u like>. "awe my favorite" i said with a smile. "always for you" anthony said giving me a side hug. we got inside and got seated. we ordered and just talked about everything and anything. the food came and we started eating. anthony grabbed something from my plate. "how dare you" i said with an angry face. "i'm sowwy" he said. "you're lucky you're cute" i replied. he smiled and continued eating. we finished eating and anthony had another adventure set up. we got into another uber and anthony was texting a lot. i tried looking over but every time i did he would pull the phone away. i crosses my arms and sat back. "alrighty here's your stop" the uber driver said. "this is like the middle of the forest tho" i replied. "yep just our stop" anthony said as he got out. i just shrugged and went along with it. we we're walking for about 5 minutes when a bunch of people popped up behind me. it scared the shit out of me until i realized who it was. it was everyone on tour. "awe guys" i said with a soft smile. everyone came in for a group hug. "ready to see what we found" payton said. "duh" i replied. we walked to this clear area. i saw a huge wooden thing. as we got closer i realized it was basically a huge abandoned tree house. "how'd y'all find this" i asked. "local friends know a lot" anthony said. anthony grabbed my hand and brought me up into the tree house. everyone came in and we had a lot of fun. we played games and just hung out. i'm gonna miss these people so much. i love them all so much. oh shit it's almost 12. "guys it's almost 12" i said with a frown. "oh" everyone said devastated. we all climbed down. when we got to the bottom we all had a group hug. "i love you guys so much, don't forget that" i said with tears in my eyes. the group hug ended and anthony grabbed my hand. "it's not over yet" he said. we all made it back to the hotel and i started packing. by 12:15 everything was packed up. i stole a few of anthony's hoodies. i had to be at the airport at 12:40. i went to payton and said goodbye and hugged him. "bye stupid" he said with a small laugh. i said goodbye to chase. "i'm gonna miss you so much" i said with a sniffle. "don't worry i'll see you again" as he said hugging me tighter. i said goodbye to noen and gave him an extra hug. "don't make me cry" he said with a small laugh. lastly i said goodbye to jackson. his eyes were watering. "noo jackson don't cry" i said with tears in my eyes. he pulled me into a hug and said "you light up my world." a tear rolled down my cheek. "i love you best friend" i said. "i love you more" he said hugging a little tighter. "bye mr. lady boner" i said with a laugh. the boys helped me with the luggage and me and anthony got into the uber. i laid my head on his shoulder the entire ride. he just held me. that's all that i needed. we made it to the airport and soon came the dreaded time. we got the luggage from the car. i walked inside and anthony followed. we had 5 minutes left. (bella was waiting for y/n at the gate btw). anthony and i sat at a bench. he pulled something out of his pocket. he pulled out a bracelet that said "anthony". he then pointed to his wrist and i saw a bracelet that said y/n. i put on the bracelet and hugged him. "y/n i love you more then i've ever loved anything." he said with watery eyes. "i love you more" i said with tears flowing down my cheeks. anthony grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bench. he kissed me softly then hugged me tight. i didn't want him to let go but he had to eventually. i got a text from bella that said, "it's time." that text broke my heart. "i have to go now" i said softly. "i know" anthony said slowly letting go. he had a tear drop on his nose. we kissed for the last time and i was off. "i love you" i said as i started walking. "i love you more" he said with a soft smile. as i walked further the more i cried. i made it to bella in full tears. she immediately hugged me. "i know it's tough, its okay" she said comforting me. we got onto the plane and we were off. "i love you" i whispered as we took off. i layed my head back and feel asleep. we made it home and i fell into bed...

okey y'all can end this how u want but i'm bored so imma write 2 endings so keep readinggg

ending 1- long distance 💙
every since we left we facetimed everyday. we never stopped texting and we were always finding ways to be in touch. when ever i was upset i'd play with the bracelet he got me. we spent months one face time and calling. one day my mom told me she bought me tickets so i could see him. i jumped so high. i ran to my room and packed everything up. i grabbed my phone and texted anthony's friends. "does he know i'm coming" i said. "nope he has no clue." his friend replied. "okey i'm flying in tonight see you soon" i said and turned off my phone. my mom drove me to the airport and hugged me goodbye. i got onto the plane and i had never been more excited. i landed and a texted anthony's friends. "i'm here" i texted. "alright i'm in lane 32" he replied. i walked over to the car and got in. i was so excited. "i cant wait to see him omg. what are we going to do to suprise him?" i asked. "well we're gonna have you hide in a box and say he got a package." he replied. "alrighty" i said with a huge smile. i climbed inside the box and waited for anthony to come home. about 10 minutes later i heard the door open. "yo anthony we got a surprise for you" anthony's friend said pointing to the box. "dude i have to go facetime y/n tho" anthony said. "dude just open the damn box" anthony's friend said.
                            ~anthony's pov~
i walked home and Michael (anthony's friend) was telling me to open a huge box. i just wanted to ft y/n. but michael wouldn't let it go so i put my stuff down and walked to the box. i saw it was shaking a bit. "i swear if there's an animal i'm gonna kill you" i said. Michael just laughed. i slowly opened the box and y/n popped out. "OH MY FUCKIN GOD Y/N" i said as i pulled her in for a hug. she wasn't even out of the box yet. i pulled her out of the box and kissed her all over her face. "i missed you so much" she said with watery eyes. "i missed you more" i said. i hugged her tighter. i never wanted to let go. "i love you so much" i said. "i love you too" y/n said. we spent the entire week together. we stay'd with each other and it was the best time. but time came that y/n had to leave. this is what i dreaded. it was like last time ended in tears but with many facetimes and calls. that's basically how the relationship went on. visits and calls but it was okay bc we we're so in love.
                          ~end of ending 1 💙~

ending 2- moving in 💚
(back to y/n's pov)
after months of video calls and visits. i knew i had to do something. i applied to a couple colleges near anthony, i didn't tell him though. a month later i got letters from all the schools. not accepted, not accepted, not accepted... fuck. i didn't get into them. "honey, there's a letter here" my mom said. i ran down the stairs. i opened it right in front of her. dear y/n we would like to... congratulate you into ______ university. I DID IT IM IN IM GONNA SEE ANTHONY. "MOM I GOT IN.
, I GOT IN" i screamed. "OH MY GOD SWEETIE THATS AMAZING" my mom said as she hugged me. i ran upstairs to tell anthony then i remembered it was a surprise. *a few months later* today is the day i fly out to go to college. i had everything packed and ready. i texted anthony's friend and was all set. "we rented that apartment for you near you're school" my dad said. "thank you so much" i said giving him a hug. "i love you, be careful okay" my mom said with tears eyes. i gave her a tight hug. "i love you guys, see you at christmas" i said as i walked out the door. of course some tears fell. i got into the uber and started my new life. i drove to the airport and hopped onto my plane. i got to the airport and meet up with anthony's friend. he dropped me off at the apartment. "okay so i'm bringing anthony here at 3 i'll text you" he said before he drove away. i walked inside and got into my apartment. it was nice. i unpacked my 3 bags. (the other bags come later). i changed into something cute and just watched some tv till it was 3. my phone buzzed and i saw a text from micheal. "we're here." he said. i ran to the door and waited for a knock. a few seconds passed and i heard a knock. i opened the door and saw anthony. his jaw dropped and he immediately picked me up and hugged me. he spun me around and i couldn't stop laughing. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he said putting me down. "i got into _____ university and i live her now" i said with a huge smile. "OMG IM SO HAPPY" he said hugging me again. he kissed me and kept hugging me. "i missed you so much" he said. "i missed you more" i said with a smile. a few months later anthony and i decided we he should move in. it was the best decision we had the best times. we'd always cuddle and talk. "i love you" i said before turning off the lights. "i love you more" anthony said kissing my forehead. i turned off the light and we fell asleep.
                        ~the end of ending 2 💚~

that's it everyone. thank you so much for reading i really hope you enjoyed this story and sorry for being inactive. i love you all. tell me if i should write another 😊. also in the comments tell me which ending you liked best. ending 1 - put a 💙 or ending 2- put a 💚.

also tell me why i cried writing this. but i love you all. hope you enjoyed ❤️