Part 21: WAIT WHAT!?!

I woke up to someone jumping up and down on my bed. I looked up and saw.......Jackson. "Jackson? What's going?" I said sleepily. "YOUR GOING ON TOUR!" He yelled still jumping. I immediately sat up, "WAIT WHAT!?!" "You and Bella are GOING ON TOUR" He yelled. I jumped up and gave him a hug we almost fell of the bed. We released the hug and I began to dance around the room. "I'm going on tour with my best friends woohoo" I sung. Jackson hopped off the bed and started to dance too. We dance and laughed for about an hour. "When are we leaving" I said as I sat down on the bed. "Tomorrow" He said. "TOMMOROW!!, I NEED TO PACK" I said as I jumped off the bed. I grabbed my suitcase and put a bunch of outfits, swimsuits, shoes, and other items. I finished packing about an hour later. Jackson just played on his phone the whole time. I laid on the bed and smiled. Jackson looked over and smiled. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. "Because I like when you smile" he said. I blushed and got off the bed. "Where are you going?" Jackson asked as I started walking to the bedroom door. "To talk to Bella" I said as I walked out the door. I went to Bella's door and knocked. No one answered so I walked in. I saw her and josh cuddled up together sleeping. I quietly said "awwww" then slowly closed the door. I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of gummy bears. I sat on the counter and checked the time. It was 9pm. "Damn we really spent the whole day here" I said. Jackson walked downstairs and I got scared because I forgot he was here. I slowly walked to the stairs ready to attack an invader but then I realized it was just Jackson so I calmed down. He laughed and said "were you going to attack me with a bag of gummy bears?" I said "nooooo....maybe..." then started to laugh. I put my gummy bears away and went back to my room with Jackson close behind. I flopped into bed and so did he. "You ready for tour?" He asked. I lifted my face off of the pillow and said "definitely" then I slammed my face back into the pillow. I fell asleep in Jackson's arms once again. I couldn't wait till I was on tour.

                          *authors note*
1.Sorry for not writing much you know school
2. I almost had a heart attack the other night because I was added into a groupchat with Jackson, Jerad, and Zoe C. And they all talked in it and ahhhhhhh (I'll post screenshots next chapter)
3. Thank you for reading :)

                              •cheer up•
If he or she doesn't like you for you then they aren't worth it because you are the most amazing person <3