I'm off the bus last, letting the group have their moments before I have mine.

With confidence, my black boots click on the bus floors as I look around. As the group splits up, MG and Lizzie look over at me.

Lizzie turns, looking at the students watching me, staring and whispering. "I'm sorry, was she like, popular here?" She asks my brother.

Landon nods as Connor and his friends spot me, fist bumping and snickering. Soon enough, Connor comes waltzing over. "Lena, hey."

"Is that my favorite ex?" I hum, looking him up and down. With a click of my tongue, I pout. "Oh, sorry, I must have mistaken you for someone else."

Connor chuckles. "You look...good." He says to me. "I thought you moved out of state."

I purse my lips. "I did." I hum. "Just moved back."

"And now you're in the Salvatore school?" He asks.

"Yep." Sighing, I eyeball Hope and Landon. "If you excuse me, Connor, I have to go save my idiotic brother."

Connor chuckles. "As usual." I smile softly, turning on my heel and walking towards the awkward duo.

I place my hands on my hips. "Okay, listen up," I demand. "You want to get through today alive? For once, listen to me." I huff. Hope raises her brows, surprised by my authority, but follows anyway.

"This is the senior hallway, where I spent much of my formative years stuffed in every locker," Landon pats a locker. "...except this one. That one doesn't open."

I smile, walking next to Hope. "On your left, you'll find the bathroom."

"It's where I had my first kiss with a toilet." Landon hums.

Hope frowns. "I'm sorry. Is the fact that I'm not openly hostile to you make it seem like we're back to being friends?" She snaps at us.

"Uh, sorry. Just, I was going for effortlessly natural. But this is all just making me really nervous-"

I step forward. "Shut it, Landon." I snap. "I'm trying to get through today without my brother getting his face turned into a plunger, and trying to find out what happened to one of my old friends. So when I'm trying to be nice, take it lightly." I say coldly.

"Shouldn't you be talking to anyone you know?" She huffs. I give a sarcastic smile, turning on my heel and walking off towards my old friends.

"Hey." Hope says to Landon.

My brother looks over. "Let me guess. Pigtails spilled her guts and confessed to kidnapping Dana and Sasha. Case closed."

"Her name's Cheryl," I retort.

Hope raises her brows. "And not exactly. But she did invite me to try out for the cheerleading team."

"Who are you right now?" Landon gasps.

I smirk "A better version of herself, I hope."

"And what is that thing on your head?" Landon continues.

"It's a gift... from Cheryl."

Landon scolds Hope. "You're better than this, Hope."

"Relax, Eeyore." She snarks. "Dana gave it to her. It's potential locator spell material."

I hum, "Plus, even though Sasha and Connor are dating, Dana was sleeping with him behind her back." I add.

"Yeah, some clue. Everyone at this school knows Connor's a dick." Landon huffs

"Come on, Landon. Adultery, missing girls... It's like every TV show that old people watch. A crime of passion,I think they call it." Hope hums.

Landon shakes his head. "I know Connor. He's made my life a living hell, but he's not a killer. Trust me."

"Trusting you is what got us into this mess in the first place." Hope jabs. "Look. There he is. So do you want to play good cop or bad cop? Because I don't think "emo cop" is a thing."

I smirk. "I call Bad Cop!" I chirp.

"Oh, very funny." Landon hisses "But while you were off making friends I did some sleuthing of my own." He gestures to a pretty blond, "Scarf in Virginia heat? Sounds like a lead, I think they call it."

I hum in amusement as Landon walks away. "I'm impressed, he's becoming more and more like me every day."

"I'm not sure that's a good thing." Hope confesses.

Rolling my eyes, "Of course it is." I shrug, my boots clicking as I walk off in the direction the girl is going.

AUTHORS NOTE

HI GUYS!

so, i said this in my other legacies story, but i wanted to say it again just cause. but some people really want a sebastian x oc and currently the two characters i have in the legacies world (lena, and my other books oc, annie) are not going to be going after sebastian because i have plans for them:,). HOWEVER, i am open to a future new legacies story with sebastian x oc. and i have an idea of the oc being named after a goddess, i have a few in mind but as you guys know i really enjoy you guys giving me feedback on what type of character YOU want to see. it can be anything you want, you can be as specific as you want. just gotta help me out, cause i don't want the character to be like all my other ones.

other than that, what do you guys think of lena so far? i really enjoy her BAHAHAHA.