please stop calling me that, its very offensive

ok. for all new readers, this is the chapter where everyone begins to get pissed off, ok. so, i just wanted to put this in and say something.

please, new readers, refrain from commenting your hate about my character and her decisions. it has already been made clear many, many times that she is stupid, weak, etc., by other readers. you all can go off and call me a snowflake, or a butthurt little bitch all you want, but i'm tired of getting new comments saying the same stuff all the time. it's annoying.

all new comments hating on rin will be deleted. i don't care if you new dudes get upset, i'm just tired of it, and i'm tired of people saying the same thing. i'm sorry if you don't like my decision, but please just deal with it.

— Kae

{—————}

"i've been waiting, hero. you trash of society," shigaraki said, malice imbedded in his voice.

all might punched his way through the villains to get to aizawa, picking the fallen man up off the ground.

"sorry aizawa-kun."

the number 1 hero then zoomed over to midoriya, asui, and mineta, scooping them up as well in order to keep them away from the villains.

"everyone, go to the entrance. i'm leaving aizawa-kun to you. he's unconscious, hurry!" all might ordered, with them complying.

~~~

wake the fuck up!

what? where am i?

i said wake the fuck up, rin! now!

venom? where the fuck are we?

we're in your goddamn head, rin! so, wake up and let me take over so i can get you out of this dumbass situation!

fine, i'll wake up, but there is no way in hell that i'm letting you take over because you're not eating anyone

fine, just hurry up before i do it without asking this time!

my eyes began to open slowly, and it took a couple seconds before my vision wasn't blurry anymore, and i could see what was going on.

all might had shown up, aizawa-sensei looked like complete and utter bloody shit, and my classmates were staring at the villains in utter terror.

i guess i didn't miss out on much.

hand-fetish guy was mumbling weird shit under his breath, something about his father, after the hand on his face had fallen off, and i was just uncomfortable trying not to let him
notice i was conscious.

this weirdass needs some serious help

"he hit me as he was saving them. it's the violence of a government official. he's fast, as expected. i can't follow him with my eyes. but not as fast as i thought he'd be. i guess it's true, after all... that he's getting weaker," i heard him muttering, feeling creeped out as his voice kept getting darker as he spoke.

meanwhile, as hand-fetish was monologuing, all might had midoriya, asui and the grape kid leave, carrying our teacher to try and get him to safety.

"carolina..."

"nomu."

"...smash!"

with me still in it's giant hand, the nomu moved in front of hand-fetish, blocking him from the hero's' attack. my eyes widened, and i couldn't even hear venom mumbling his woes as we witnessed this bullshit.