This caught Jimin's attention and he too stood from his seat and walked towards me.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"I uh-"

"Jungkook?!"

Out of nowhere, Taehyung's voice boomed through the place. "Wait there. I'm gonna go down." He slid down the slope and immediately rushed to my direction.

I felt happy but I was not sure what kind. Was I happy that I won't be cursed? or was I actually happy that he came to look for me?

Clearly, he's been trying to find me because of how much he panted.

Before I could even utter a single word, he pulled me by the waist and smashed his lips on mine.

If I were in my right mind, I could have been feeling embarrassed because I knew Jimin was still there. But, none of that mattered.

My mind was too focused on Taehyung and how his kiss felt so worried and full of care.

Slowly, he pulled himself away and rested his forehead on mine. "You got me worried about you so much, kitten," he smiled and pecked my lips again while caressing the sides of my hips.

Just when I thought everything felt great, Jimin spoke up.

"Why are you doing this in front of me, Kim?" Jimin had his head held high. The once calm senior now has dark circles under his eyes as if showing an annoyed expression. It was scary to say the least.

"You bring your filthy habit even up to this place. How despicable can you get?" Jimin continued to speak, scoffing at the end. "You're disgusting."

With Taehyung's hand still firmly grasping my waist, he retorted, "My actions do not concern you, Jimin. And I'm not playing with Jungkook as you think I do." His grip grew tighter, pulling me towards him.

The aura turned so heavy. It's as if there's a huge drape covering us, pulling down our shoulders.

Jimin scoffed and snickered. "You really think I would believe you? You? Of all people..." he then glanced at me. His expression changed. It slowly softens.

"And Jungkook, you should know better," he said. "Stay away from him. He's bad influence," It was either he's disappointed or concerned towards me. I couldn't read his emotions.

"You don't know who this guy is yet. But I sure do know who he is. He was a classmate of mine back in middle school. I know him very much."

"Hyung, what's he talking about."

I don't know why but I wanted to know.

"Bun,... this guy right here was my best friend."

💮

The camp ended and everything went back to the way it was. Well, from how everyone perceive it to be.

I received a kiss or two from Taehyung every day. Ok, it was more than two. This is the Kim Taehyung, of course it would go down to that.