5 You've been marked

JJK POV

"Jungkook?"

He kissed me.... No.. This can't be real...
"Hey, are you alri-" Taehyung started reaching for my cheek but I just swatted it away immediately. I didn't want him or anyone else to touch me. I looked at him with mixed feelings. I didn't know if I should be angry or sad or disgusted.

"W-why....... w-why did..... you do t-that? " My hands were shaking and my heart was beating so fast that I could almost faint. My body felt burning hot as I fell down on my knees, clutching the fabric of my uniform near my chest.

I couldn't hold it anymore.

It felt as if there was a big lump stuck inside my throat. My breathing was unsteady. The pain was flowing through my whole body like electricity hitting every single nerve end. It hurt so much.

"J-Jungkook? What's wrong? " That deep voice spoke up during my painful encounter. You still have the nerve to speak to me? How pathetic.

Taehyung started kneeling down to reach my eye level. He extended his hands towards my face and slowly lifted my chin up.

At that very moment, my eyes met his and it would be a lie if I thought that there wasn't anything that sparked within a millisecond.

Why did his eyes look so familiar? Where have I seen him? Why do I feel calm when he's around? What is happening to me?

He just stared at me with a tint of worry seen in his brown orbs.

It didn't take him long enough to change that expression into a sight that says as if he's thinking blankly.

"You're really beautiful, Jungkook."

What the hell is wrong with you!? Stop playing with my heart!

Before anything ungodly happens, I quickly moved away from his touch and stood up too fast that it made me stumble back a bit.

"Wait, Jungkook... You can't go home yet.... " Taehyung came forward but then I had just gained my consciousness. "I... I'll dri—"

"N-no... Leave me alone... " With only little strength left in me, I slowly grabbed my stuff and started walking out of the scene. Everyone had their eyes on me. I couldn't walk normally.

The students around us made way for me to escape yet a hand stopped me from doing so.

"Let me go."

"I.. uhm... "

"Please just... let my hand go, Taehyung... it hurts"

Without even looking back, I pulled my hand from his grip and hurried out.

💮

I got home and the first thing that crossed my mind was to shower and flop myself in bed.

Gosh, I'm exhausted as hell. I should have called Mr. Wang to fetch me from school.

After a long soothing bath, I immediately launched myself on the soft mattress, wiggling and rubbing my head on the pillows. Although my hair was still wet, it didn't bother me one bit.