Chapter 39 - Sensory Overload

Start from the beginning

I removed my cape-like sheer jacket and tossed it over the chair that was tucked into the desk that held his writings before resuming my search through his bag. I ended up selecting an odd little whipping device. It had a small wooden handle with strips of faux leather dangling off of one end, it truly was an interesting-looking object.

"What is this?" I questioned as I held it out for Chris to see.

"It's a cat o' nine tails. You can whip someone or tickle them with the strands."

I let out a hum of appreciation as I glided the cords along my arm and then began dragging it in the same manner across Chris's thighs, brushing against his shaft slightly along the way. I took note of the way in which his shoulders tensed because of this and that's when I decided to test out the whip's meaner abilities. I snapped it swiftly against the side of his thigh, only allowing the ends of it to make contact with his body. I glanced up at his face, finding him watching me with a patient look. I gave another lick to the same spot, applying a bit more force as I let the strings hit a wider space than the first time. Still, his expression remained impassive.

Smirking at the challenge this presented, I reached for his leash and tugged at it as I spoke in a quiet, yet stern voice, "On the floor."

A thrill shot through me like a bolt of electricity at the sight of Chris getting on his knees before me. I had to admit that having this sort of control was growing on me after all. My empty hand stroked at his sharp jaw as I clutched the cat o' nine tails in the other as I moved to loom behind him once more. I draped the whip over his shoulder and then drew it along so that it cascaded down his back. Leaning over, I placed another biting kiss on his neck while I reached for his leash to pull it back to me. My lips trailed along his throat, feeling his faintly unsteady pulse beneath my tongue as I held the lead in a short, tight grip.

Only when he let out a small noise of discomfort did I ease up, but only just so. Now that his focus was on his ability to breathe a bit easier, I used it as an opportunity to give him two lashes on his shoulder blade. Switching from left to right, I gave each shoulder five more blows apiece. Chris was now bent over slightly, his head tilted to the ground, making me pause to make sure that he was okay.

"Keep going." He incited as he lifted his head, his darkened gaze meeting mine. "You're actually getting the hang of this."

"I am?"

"You're doing pretty damn good for a beginner."

"You can't be enjoying yourself though. I've barely done anything to you."

Chris let out a wicked chuckle, "Just watching you do your best to overpower me and liking it, is honestly enough for me. But, if you don't want to take my word for it..."

He straightened himself back up, exposing the state of his erection. The tip was now glistening with precum as if it was just begging for attention. I licked my lips as the sight before me made the ache between my legs increase tenfold. Squeezing my thighs together to somewhat quell my need, I forced my eyes to roam back up over the rest of his form, taking note that he was still clearly a bit hot under the collar.

"I think it's about time we get you out of this suit and clean you up. What do you say?" I question as I kneel behind him to unlatch his handcuffs.

Chris nodded right away as I helped him to his feet, making me chuckle. I made sure that he was steady before tugging ever so slightly on his leash to make him follow me to the bathroom.

As soon as we reached the other room, I slipped behind him to stand on the balls of my feet and slowly unzipped the back of his latex suit. The way his shoulders subtly relaxed made me smile softly despite all of my previous actions of attempting to inflict pain upon him. It was nice to actually see him behave more like a human being in this dynamic between us for once. I traced my fingertips down the center of his spine, feeling the heat radiating off of his skin before resuming the task of undressing him. I circled back in front of Chris to work more of the black material away from his shoulders and chest.