my human mate

im very sorry if there are any mistakes. also very sorry it took me forever to update. i should treat you guys better, i know. tell me whatt you think about this chapter please.

COLE'S P.O.V.

i woke up at 5:30 the next morning, and completely exhausted. Allison and i had gone at it all night. i debated skipping the morning, but quickly changed my mind when i heard my dads voice in my head last night, and remembered him saying Allison was at risk.

i cooked some breakfast for Allison and left to join the other members who would be running with me.

ALLISON'S P.O.V.

i woke up to a note and a plate of waffles instead of Cole.

note: i'm sorry i wasn't here to watch you wake up and i hope this breakfast makes up for that. I'm out running patrols with some other members. I'll see you in a couple hours. i love you very much and eat your breakfast!  -Cole

 i groaned when i read the eat your breakfast part. smart boy, he was finally catching up. i quickly wrapped a robe around me and ran down the steps with the plate in my hand. i quickly dumped the waffles down the garbage disposal while running the hot water. i heard the back door click open so i immediately grabbed a glass and filled it up with hot water.  

 "Hey cupcake," Cole said while grabbing the glass. "Shit!" he yelled while dropping the cup and glass shattering across the floor. i screeched when one cut my foot slightly. "why was the water so hot?" Cole questioned me, while lifting me up on the counter and working to clean up the glass.

"I must have switched the faucet the wrong way."  i muttered under my breath.

"Allison, they are labeled hot and cold," he claimed while cleaning the gash in my foot.

"fuck," i hissed when he poured the chemicals over it. "shit that hurts." i clenched Cole's shirt while he worked the glass out of my foot.

"Sorry," he muttered, "this is deeper than i thought, i just need to get it bandaged but you probably shouldn't run for awhile." he pulled the wide bandage across the top of my foo.

"Cole," i whispered while pulling his head up to my height, " i'm a werewolf now. remember? this should be completely healed in an hour or so."

"Sorry, I'm just, distracted." he whispered while pulling me closer. he wrapped his arms around my neck and hovered above my lips. "I wont kiss you unless you tell me why you were 'distracted'"

i groaned at Cole's words. "Jerk," i muttered. then slipped down from the counter and sliding away from him.

"wait a minute!" he yelled, swooping in and grabbing my hip. he smoothly pulling me back against his chest. "we need to talk to about some stuff. can we go back to the room and talk?"

"Yeah!" i yelled out making it obvious that i thought he was talking about sex. "Let's go back to the room to-" i stopped messing around when i saw his eyes. he was worried, and scared. "Okay, let's go back and talk"

we quietly entered his room and he gently shut the door behind me when i realized something. "Hey, why isn't anyone else in the pack house?" Cole acknowledged that he heard me but made no move to answer. instead he guided me by the hand to sit down on the bed. "I mean, i thought that everything with my dad happened they would all still be a little iffy and stay here. i guess not. i mean, I'm DYING to go for a regular run too. and the book store, i haven't been there since before we even met. i cant even remember how many times I've re read Looking For Alaska."

"Allison please, i need to talk to you and you're rambling."

"Sorry," i whispered will sliding down next to him on the bed. suddenly embarrassed i slid under the covers. "Something bad is going to happen isn't it?" i asked.