My human mate

MY HUMAN MATE

CHAPTER 10; kind of edited

COLE'S P.O.V.

When I finally woke up my head was still spinning. I reached for the wall to steady myself while I took a look around.
I was in a typical bedroom, but the bed had been removed.
The nightstand and dresser where still there, and filled with women's clothes.

I sniffed the air and caught the scent of...Allison?

I looked around the room frantically. Hoping that try didn't catch my mate too.
It was one thing if they had me, but they can't have my Allison.
I peeked in the closet and couldn't find her.
I saw a window in the corner of the room and looked around the house.

It looked exactly like Allison's house. The color and shape, there were even woods behind her house.
I craned my head to look at the woods and thought I caught the sight of, eyes?

My eyes widened when I figure out what was happening!

I am at Allison's house! whoever "kidnapped" me dragged me to HER house. Unless she has been an imposter this whole time. But it's hard to believe that she would do that to me. It's not just my mate instincts that make me feel that way, I really believe that Allison could not do something like this. She may come over like a hard-ass and act like nothing bothers her, but i know the real her. Everything she does around people is just a cover. She doesn't want people to know how she really is. 

I turned my head back towards the woods and saw several wolfs gathered together. I quickly jerked  my head back in their direction. That's when I noticed my soon to be beta, and a lot more people in my pack. They seemed to be surrounding someone, everyone looked engaged. I knew that someone  important was in  the center because they all were cooperating together and engaging in. 

Jesus, I'm going to be the alpha of the pack and I got myself kidnapped. They aren't going to want me the alpha anymore. If I can't keep myself protected how am I supposed to keep the pack protected?! That's not really what you should be worried about right  now, my wolf muttered to me. I know, i know. But I'm not necessarily worried about myself right now though. I gently replied to my wolf. You're such an alpha, he muttered. I rolled my eyes then cut him off. His commentary was not helpful in anyway. I started to brainstorm an idea so i could get myself out of this mess without sacrificing my whole pack. 

I sensed someone walking my way in the hall so I quickly stepped away from the window. I stared at the door until it slowly creaked open.

Allison's dad steeped into the room. He was one of those people that looked down when they walked. My dad used to tell me that no worthy alpha looks to the ground. Her dad raised his head a few seconds after he had entered the room. He raised it slowly, as if waiting on something. 

"i guess you are wondering why you are currently in here," he said, finally looking me in the eye.

'Yes, that question had popped into my mind a couple of times," i said sarcastically. No shit i wanted to know why i was here. 

"Well, you might want to sit down, we have a lot of explaining to do," a couple more were wolfs walked into the room. One provided me a chair, then they tied my limbs to the chair. Like I would try and escape without hearing an explanation first.  I guess they thought i was some sort of coward. 

"I am aware that you and Allison are mates. Although she has failed to inform me about this, i have sources that can prove you two are in fact mates. Am I correct?" he asked me. 

"yes, we are mates." i told him bluntly. 

Allison's dad is something that Inst human. i couldn't tell exactly what it was, it want completely werewolf though, and it wasn't human. this made me wonder why Allison wasn't some type of "mutant" either. if he dad was and her mom wasn't, a part of that should have carried down. which would have explained why she was my mate. we are positive that she is 100% human though. something was fishy about this.