my human mate

MY HUMAN MATE- CHAPTER  14 (WARNING, INAPPROPRIATE SCENE IN THE CHAPTER)

SEMI EDITED

COLE'S P.O.V.

the fighters of our pack were all gathered in my dads office.

"the attacks are getting worse, they're on a frequent pattern. it has to mean that they're planning an attack soon." our head fighter informed my dad, my beta, my third in command, and me.

"but its not just attacks from that pack," someone piped in, "the rouges are in the attacks also. we think they may be planning something big, alpha"

"whatever they are planning, we will be able to handle. we have some of the best fighters, and one of the biggest packs. there cant possibly be a way that they can harm us drastically." i quickly explained. i didn't want to admit to my pack, but i was a little worried about this. the last fight we had was with Allison's dad, and we all know that didn't go to well. we also didn't know if he had gotten any other packs to join forces with him, or rouges for that matter.

all this made me regret not being able to kill Allison's dad before i was called back to help Allison. it was probably for the better hes not dead. after all Allison still wanted to talk to him, but we let him get away. my beta told me a ran in the commotion of the fight, and we haven't gotten a trace of him since.

i soon came out of my thoughts when i heard my father speaking.

"all fighters you may leave, all except Mason." all the fighters quickly bowed their head to my dad and i and left the room silently. we all knew they were pissed though. they were the only people that usually had the option to listen to our plans beside the commands and lead fighter.

"alpha, i know this doesn't seem like much," Mason began, ' but this is a serious war that might be starting. they have more ways to harm us and now they know Cole's weak spot."

i whipped my head up at him, "and what would my weak spot be, Mason?" i asked slowly moving closer to him.

"I'm not trying to  disrespect you, Cole. you know that, i respect you and all your decisions. but, you found your mate. they all know that if they get your mate, they practically have you, and worse, if they kill your mate, you re dead too."

i lowly growled when he mentioned them harming or killing Allison. after understanding Mason's point i backed away from him. "yes that is a big factor in this war," i agreed.

"well, it seems now we have to prepare. these next few days we need to be looking out and being aware. we know that these attacks happen in a pattern, but the big one could be totally off the chart. if it is we need to be ready, if it isn't we only have about two weeks to prepare." my father began. "i want all of the pups and teenagers to stop attending school. everyone needs to be training every day starting at 6 in the morning. we need the pack patrols out every dad surrounding our land. we will be sending out people to run the perimeter every morning and every night. Cole will attend the morning run while i will do the night one. i want everyone living in the pack house for the time being and whenever someone leaves they most ask permission first and go with at least one other pack member. understood?"

"yes alpha" everyone chimed in.

"very well, you guys are dismissed." he informed them all. i slumped down in the chair across from his desk. "Cole, i think you need to tell Allison about this, you and  both know that this most likely has to do with her dad, she deserves to know. and she needs to be getting in training every dad. i know her wolf is highly skilled considering she is a new one, and i know she can fight, I've seen her do it," i smirked, thinking about the first time i met her and she was fighting some tool. "but that does not mean she cant be improved. there will be a shit ton of trained warriors fighting us and possibly trying to capture her. she will be training everyday with our fighters, not just the everyday pack members." my father made clear to me. i nodded  my head in agreement with him.

"alright, go find your mate," he muttered to me. i grinned while i jumped up from the chair. "and who knows, maybe you'll finally finish mating with her." my eyes widened as closed the door behind me.

i quickly sniffed the air as i tried to find my cute little mate. i got a hint of her and i ran to my room to find her. i opened the door and she was coming out of the bathroom, my towel wrapped around her body, and her wet hair dripping down all the way to her legs. i moaned out loud as i made my way over to her in two quick steps.

"god you re so beautiful," i whispered as i pulled her closer to me. she giggled at me.  i couldn't help but smile, that was the most amazing noise ever. i pecked her on the lips. "you're amazing," i kissed her again.

"thanks," she muttered out. she slowly dropped her towel, then tugged my head down to her height. "you re pretty amazing to," she whispered against my lips. she slowly started to grind her hips against mine.  i clutched her waist. "god cupcake, you've gotta stop being such a tease." i whispered in her ear as i slowly grabbed her cute little ass. she jumped, obviously not expecting me to do that. i smirked as i lifted her legs and she wrapped them around my waist. " it could get you in big trouble," i whispered in her ear before nibbling on it a little. i slowly made my way down her neck, sucking and nibbling as i went, but i really just wanted to get to her mark. when i got there all i had to do was lick it before she was moaning. i groaned, "i will never be sick of that sound," i said before sucking and nibbling on her neck quickly leaving a hickey.

"Cole," she muttered,

"hmm ," i asked, my hands trailing down the side of her breast and down her side.

"aren't you the one being the little tease?" she asked, while trailing her finger down my chest then tugging at the bottom. i got the hint and needed no more, i let her feet touch the ground for a second before ripping my shirt off then throwing her on the bed. i crawled over her, but made sure i didn't put my weight on her. she lifted her head up and to kiss me. she slipped her tongue in while quickly unbuckling my belt and pulling down my pants. i trailed  my finger down her and began massaging her breast and slowly began licking and tugging at her nipple. she moaned out and pulled  my hair.

"Cole, stop messing around," she sad breathlessly

"hold on cupcake," i muttered as i slowly began rubbing her. she arched her back in delight, and i slowly slipped myself in her. we both moaned and i slowly began moving. she clawed at my back.

right before we were both about to come i decided to ask her.

"Allison?"

"hmm" she moaned out

" can we mate, officially?" i asked

"i thought we already were" she questioned me.

"i have to bite you at the same time, if i do we can talk to each other in our head and read each others thoughts." i explained.

she moaned again as i hit her g-spot. "of course baby, i would love that."

and with that, i bite down.