My human mate

MY HUMAN MATE

CHAPTER 2;

I waved my hands in front of this assholes face.

He didn't even look like he was listening to me. His eyes looked like they were in complete shock, although I have no idea why.

"Yo!!! Asshole! Would you listen to me for one second?!" I screamed at him. Starting to get really pissed off.

"Yeah I'm sorry. My name is cole my the way."

He stuck out his hand for me to shake. I glared at it for a few seconds, then looked back at him, then glared at it some more.

"Okay I take it that you are NOT going to shake my hand."

" it's not 1950. Besides I'm not exactly happy with you right now."

" and why would that be?"

"YOU MESSED UP MY FIGHT!"

"I tech-

"Mrs. Woods, did I just hear you admit that it was you who was in that fight with Dylan?" I heard my principals voice behind me.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath. I heard cole chuckle a little.

Mr.Davison then turned to cole, "I'm assuming you're the other one that decided to join the fight also?"

He asked him.

Cold cleared his throat. "Um, yes sir. I'm really sorry about that, I thou-"

" that you should join in." Mr.davison said before cole could finish his sentence.

I smirked up at him. At least I wasn't the only one busted.

He glared down at me.

"Aright you two, my office, now."

With that mr.davison turned on his heel and headed in the direction of his office.

I felt Coles hand on my back urging me to move on.

I quickly looked down at his hand.

It burned where he put it. But in a good way. It was all tingly and nice. I wanted his hands to be all over me-wait what? Where the hell did that come from?

"Why does it feel like that?" I asked cole while still staring at his hand that was places on my back.

"Feel like what?" He asked. Smirking at me with a hint of amusement.

"Ms.woods! Mr. Anderson!"

We both whipped are heads up and started jogging to catch up with mr. davison.

When we arrived to the office Dylan was already sitting in one of the chairs.

I made sure to give him a nice glare while I sat down in the other chair.

I noticed cole moving around anxiously before taking a seat on the edge of my chair.

"Well isn't he just your knight in shinning armor?" Dylan snickered at me.

"You better watch your mouth boy before I make it more then a couple missing teeth." I snarled at him.

The principal then cleared his throat.

"She started it all!" Dylan yelled.

"I did not you lying piece of shit!" I yelled back at Dylan.

"Yes you did! And you know it. You have something against me! I think it's because I'm rich and she's poor..."

" you better shut the fuck up right now boy. You are pushing my limits. I can tell you that much."

" I can't help it if I have a better life then her mr. Davison."

" I don't want your snobby life. I couldn't care less about you."

" I know it's hard with your mom committing suicide and everything this year, but you know maybe it was better for her, having to deal with you all the time."

That was it. He can talk shit about me and I can take it but when you bring up my mom, you're crossing a very thin line.

I lunged at him again for the second time today.

He didn't have time to react before I twisted both arms around, in .what I assume was a very painful way, and pushed him to the ground.

"Take it back."

"Nope."

I twisted his arm further and he let out a wince.

"You sure you don't want to take it back? I can keep going. I'm sure a broken arm isn't THAT big if a deal. You could manage on right?" I questioned while I pulled it back further.

"MS.WOODS THAT IS ENOUGH!" a loud voice boomed.

I let my grip go on Dylan and I let him stand back up.

" now I don't know who started the first fight that happend today but I do know that you, did start this. You can't go around just twisting students arms around. We can expel you from this school for that." Mr. Davison continued on.

I wasn't paying that much attention. I just kept glaring at Dylan.

" he INSULTED my dead mother." I told mr. Davison, actually kind of calmly.

" I understand that, but you could use your mouth instead if violence." He said.

"So you really believe that if I asked him to he would stop? With all do respect mr. Davison, that is complete bullshit. And it's pretty damn clear that we all know that wouldn't have worked. "

Mr. Davison sighed and I actually felt kinda bad for him.

" I hate to do this but,Allison, Dylan, you are both suspended for two days time and when you come back, two and a half weeks of detention will be expected. As for you, cole, since I do see that you were only trying to help, but you should have just gotten a teacher.... Anyways you only get two weeks detention."

Dylan groaned. I honestly wasnt to unhappy about it, I've had way worse.

"You guys are dismissed." Mr. Davison said.

I made my way out of the office first and cole and Dylan followed behind. All of a sudden I heard another punch, and some crunching of bones. I was about to turn around when I heard mr. Davison bellow out, "IM DONE! COLE THAT'S TWO DAYS OF SUSPENSION ADDED ON!"

I smirked to myself.

This would be an intersecting rest of the year.

¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•€£¥•

AUTHORS NOTE WHICH YOU PROBABLY WON'T READ:

Soo sorry for the kinda shot and unedifying chapter.

It's just a filler.

Comment¥•€£ Vote ¥•€£ tell me whatcha think.

And I just wanna say rip to talia. She was a beautiful person with an amazing soul. She was a strong fighter but it was just her time to go.