My human mate

Dedicated to @baileighbug2001 because we have bee talking and you are amazing and absolutely gorgeous. MY HUMAN MATE

CHAPTER 7;

ALLISON'S P.O.V

After school cole took me to whats called the "pack house."

It was just where some of the people in the pack lived, and everyone else lived around the neighborhood.

Apparently it was the house that I got carried to that one day when the "separation" started.

I'm still not clear on everything. The only thing I know for sure is that werewolf's ARE real.

And they are fucking awesome.

When we arrived to the pack house cole waltzed right in.

He glided up the steps and around the corner.

I stayed behind him and took in everything I saw, which I had lacked to do the first time I was here.

Everything seemed like a normal house, just triple in size. From the outside you wouldn't be able to notice how large it was inside.

I glided my hand across the walls as I slowly took everything in.

I looked at cute little baby pictures of cole on the wall. I also noticed some other kids, and Ginger of course was up there also.

There were random decorations all over the place and everything was colorful.

"Ahm," someone cleared their throat and I was taken out of my observing.

"You gonna come up stairs cupcake?"

Cole asked from above me.

"Yeah hold on a sec. I'm not done snooping."

I turned the corner into the next room and walked right smack dab into someone.

"Bloody hell." I muttered while rubbing my forehead.

I felt cole zoom up from behind me and place a hang on the small of my back.

"Oh it's just you, thank The Lord it wasn't someone else," cole said in relief.

I looked up at the rather large man standing in front of me.

"Sweet baby Jesus it's like a never ending human tower."

I said while looking up. Seriously this guy was HUGE. I wouldn't doubt he was about 6'11, and let me tell you how frightening that is, comparing that I am only 5 feet tall. It's very frightening.

Suddenly I heard a big booming laugh and I about jumped right out of my skin.

"You're a funny one aren'tcha,"

He said. But not like a question.

"Dad, you were just the person we were looking for!"

"This is your dad?!" I muttered back to cole.

"Yes, I am his father. You can call me Robert." He stuck out his hand to shake.

"Hi Robert. I'm Allison. You can call me Allison."

I shook my hand with his.

"Oh whatever, you are my sons mate, wanna get to know you even if it's for a little bit, after all." He claimed while suddenly pulling me into a huge hug.

"Ha, oh you're a touchy one aren'tcha," I muttered to myself as he released me from my hug.

"Dad we have to talk to you about some stuff. Can we go to your office?"