my human mate

CHAPTER 11: not edited

ALLISON'S P.O.V.

i watched the shock fall upon cole's face. the only thing i was worried about right now was how he would be after i was gone. i did'nt care that i was dying. I wasn't worried about it, there was no stopping death. we all knew it was coming, after all, everything is a side affect of dying. So it's safe to say i'm prepared. i do wish i could have gone on easier terms. i still want to speak to my father before i die, i want to know what he really felt, honestly. i may be human but i can tell when someone is holding back.  and he was holding back, a lot.

i turned my attention back to Cole. tears were steadily falling down his face. i grabbed on to his forearm, 

"Hey, I'm alright. its okay. it will be okay."

"No it wont. you know it won't Allison. i don't want to live after you die. I cant live after you die."

i tugged him down on the bed with me. we lay there in each others arms. Enjoying our last minutes together.

It took me a moment to notice that I was also crying.

"there is nothing we can do?" Cole asked one more time.

"no. I'm sorry." Cole nodded his head. he was coming to realize that this was unavoidable. 

"actually, i think there might be something!" the doctor rushed over to us quickly. "shes getting better. it may be because you're at close standards with her. there has been rumors that when a mate is dying, when the other mate is near, they get better. its only on rare occasions, but you guys may be a rare occasion." the doctor quickly told us.

Cole jumped up from the bed. bad idea. i immediately started to cough. i felt like i was going to cough up my lungs. 

"come," i stopped to take a breath, one word made me out of breath, "back." i breathed out. 

"sorry!" he said. then he quickly slid back into my bed.

"I'm afraid that she wont fully recover though, because she's not a complete werewolf."  the doctor told us. 

"I'm okay with that. as long as she doesn't die." Cole said, while grabbing my hand. 

"alpha, you do realize you would not be able to move away from Allison at all, or she will die."  she explained.

"yes. I'm aware." Cole said

"no you're not," i said, "if you are by me at all times you wont be able to be an Alpha. you cant complete all of your duties." i quickly explained. there was no way that i was going to be the reason why cole couldn't live out his dreams. 

"true. but I'm willing to make that sacrifice for your life." he quickly responded me.

"you are. but i am not." i told him sternly. 

"um alpha? Luna?" the doctor quickly interrupted our dispute. 

"what?!?" we both responded synchronized.

"you could always change her?" she answered, very much afraid of our answers.

"i like that idea!"  i immedietly answered.

"that would be too painful." cole shoke his head no. 

"Alpha, she is already in a lot of pain right now. this would be better for her, snd what shes been through the pain of her being changed would feel good compared to everything else." she tried to convince cole. 

"cole. listen to the doctor." i told him firmly. i could tell from his reaction that he knew there was no way getting out of this one. the doctor also knew.

"ill jut leave you two alone for a couple minutes." she smirked while shutting the door gently behind her. 

cole looked at me, "you are positive this is what you want?"  he asked.

"ive never been more sure in my life." 

he carefully flipped me over onto my back. he sat hovering over me for awhile. he leaned down and rubbed his lips across my collor bone, the oppisite one that he marked. he kissed the skin then began counnting to three. "one," kiss. "two," kiss, "three." i took a deep breath and closed my eyes. i felt his teeth sinking deep past my skin. i winced in pain, but made sure i didnt scream. i knew if he heard me scream he would instantly stop. 

i began too feel extermyl dizzy. the whole entire room was spinning. "cole," i muttered, i was terrified. 

"i know. youre going to faint. it always happens. dont worry." he reasured me when he pulled back from my skin. 

we looked into each others eyes. then i fainted.  everything this damn boy does to me makes me pass out.

AUTHORS NOTE:

sorry for the late update. i think its obvious that i have not been following my promise by updating every Thursday. i hope i didnt loose any readers or votes. i dont really like this chapter, but at least its something. thanks for reading. tell me what you think 

okay.love you. bye.

-Maia