Mingi frowns, he is fine leaving the hybrid if he's healthy but right now he's not so every little thing will worry him. "I don't want you to slip or something Yunho ah.. You don't have to be shy with me, we're mates anyway."

"I can't help it.. If you don't want to leave can you please close your eyes? Please..?" says Yunho as he pouts and his eyes wide like a kicked puppy and Mingi can't deny that so he huff softly and closes his eyes. Once Yunho made sure Mingi really did close his eyes, he got off from the counter carefully and quickly undressed himself. Yunho tried to walk a few steps and he nearly fell down but Mingi had caught him when he sensed his hybrid was about to fall. Yunho, thinking that Mingi had opened his eyes, yelped and looked over to Mingi only to see Mingi caught him while his eyes were closed.

"My eyes are close. I promise. Let me hold you until you are safe in the tub please?" says Mingi still with his eyes close and Yunho giggle a little as Mingi looks cute right now as he speak, "Alright, but don't open your eyes until I say so." and Mingi nods his head cutely before helping Yunho get into the tub.

"You can open your eyes now," says Yunho softly after he sits in the tub and Mingi opens his eyes as he asks the hybrid, "Is the temperature alright?". "It's perfect. Thank you." "Do you want me to leave you for a while? You can call me when you're finished." says Mingi and Yunho tilt his head for a while thinking and finally nods his head. Mingi gives Yunho a small smile and walks out of the bathroom.

Yunho sighs as he lay in the tub. It's been so long for him to feel this relax. Even before he was kidnapped, he was so busy with classes and exams. Yunho opened his eyes at the thought of his university.

What will happen now? I've been gone for almost 3 weeks.. Should I just withdraw from the Uni.. It's not like I have any friends there.. But how did they know I can heal people? I never use my power in public.. The only time that I used was when someone in public was an injured homeless guy...a few weeks before I was kidnapped.. It can't be because of that right..? I don't know anymore..

Yunho sighs and closes his eyes and with how warm the water is and how relaxed he had become, he fell asleep without realizing. His body slumped down slowly as the water now reached his chin.

Break his bone! Maybe that will teach him to obey us!

You are nothing but a tool vampire!

Do you want blood? None for you until you heal my goons!

You will never get away from me!

I will make sure to keep you forever! Hahahahahah!

Yunho startled awake and start to thrash around thinking that he is being tortured again by the alphas as his face is now submerged in the tub thinking that the alphas are trying to drown him. Mingi who was in the bedroom had speed walk to the bathroom after hearing Yunho gasp and was met with the hybrid thrashing in the tub. Mingi quickly lift the hybrid out of the bathtub and put him down on the floor as the hybrid coughs out water and whimpering pushing Mingi's arms away thinking it was the alpha's hands.

"Yunho, it's me. It's Mingi." says Mingi as he looks worriedly at the coughing hybrid not touching him, afraid Yunho will panic more. Yunho stuttered, "M-mingi?" and Mingi quickly holds the hybrid close as he runs his hand on the hybrid's back, sighing softly "I think you have to bear with me being near you all the time Yunho ah.. For a while.." Yunho coughs and takes a few deep breath and murmured, "I'm s-sorry.. I fell asleep.. N-nightmare.. I thought they were torturing me again.."

"It's alright. You had a traumatic event. It will be a while until you're fine." says Mingi softly threading his fingers across Yunho's wet hair. Yunho hummed as he lay his head on Mingi's shoulder and shivers as he felt cold now after being wet and out of the warm water.