San nods and looks over to Yunho smiling sweetly, "Hello Yunho, I'm sorry if I scare you yesterday. I promise I'm nice! Wooyoung scolded me last night so I promise I won't do it again."

Yunho nods his head slowly and gives San a little "Hello" and a small smile making San beams up and waves at both of them before disappearing. Mingi then shakes his head and looks over to Yunho, "I hate to say this but San really is a sweet one, he can be a handful sometimes though Wooyoung will control him when he's like that. Do you want to finish your porridge?"

Yunho smiles at how Mingi says about San but he shakes his head after hearing about the porridge, "I'm full.." Mingi nodded his head and went to take the medicine on the tray and give it to Yunho which Yunho put in his mouth and Mingi helped him drink the water. Yunho then fidgeted with the blanket that was pooling around his waist and MIngi saw this so he asked the hybrid, "Do you need anything Yunho ah?". Yunho then bit his lips before looking over to Mingi and blushing, lowering his gaze towards Mingi's stomach instead, "I.. Can I have a shower?". "Oh! Yes sure, though I sponged you while you were unconscious after we brought you here."

"W-what?" says Yunho as his eyes widen as the tip of his ears becomes red and he blushes harder. Mingi tilts his head at Yunho and seeing how red the hybrid is, Mingi softly smiles and says, "I didn't touch your private parts though, I had Seonghwa hyung help with his telekinesis."

Yunho whines as he hides his face in his hands mumbling, "S-still you saw all of m-me didn't you?" Mingi softly ruffles Yunho's hair and says, "Yes, I did. I won't recall it if you don't want me to." Yunho then lifts his head up and huffs at Mingi, "How would I know you wouldn't even if I say not to? I can't read your mind." "You have to trust me then. I won't break my promise with you. Especially with you. My mate."

Yunho blush and refuse to make eye contact with Mingi though he has a small smile on his face. "Okay then.." says Yunho softly and Mingi gives him a big smile and kisses his forehead before saying, "I'll start the water. You're going to have a bath. I don't think you can take a shower yet." Yunho nods his head giving a small smile as he speaks, "Bath is fine too, thank you Mingi."

Mingi then went to start the water and was back in the room in no time. Yunho had remembered something so he spoke again as Mingi opened the closet and brought out a few of his clothes for Yunho to wear it. "Mingi? Can I go home?" says Yunho absent-mindedly as he contemplates whether to take all of his stuff or a few and suddenly Mingi's face is in his view as Mingi sit on the bed and holds his hand.

"Home? You don't want to stay here with me? And I don't think the coven will let you go though.."

Yunho blinks as he recalls what he said earlier and shakes his head after he realizes how wrong it sounds, "Oh! I meant for a while? So I can take my stuff? And told the owner that I'm moving out I guess? If it's not too much trouble, I kind of want you to come with me..? I don't really want to be alone for now.."

Mingi gives Yunho a relief smile and nods his head, "I'll come, but can we go when you're better? I don't want you to relapse again." Yunho nods. "I think the bath is ready, do you want me to carry you there or you want to try walking there?" Yunho pouts as he scans his body and finds out his energy is still barely there so he shyly asks Mingi, "Can you carry me..? My energy is barely there.. I don't think I can walk.."

Mingi nods. He open his arms wide and Yunho wrap his arm around his neck before Mingi put his arm under Yunho's legs and back hauling him gently and speed walk to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, Mingi put Yunho down on the counter as he check the bath temperature and after he deemed the temperature is good enough for Yunho, he turns around and tilt his head at the hybrid.

"Do you need help with your clothes?"

Yunho blushes as he shakes his head, "N-no. I think I can handle myself for now.."