📝 Note From the Author 📝

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Hi Everyone! I would like to deliver my special thanks to you for giving me support. Seeing your eagerness in reading this book is the most beautiful thing I've seen.

Oopss, I almost forgot my disclaimer. The Fairy Tail Characters aren't mine. The book cover art was not mine. I gave full credits to the one who made the art but I edited it. Some names of the characters are mine. And the pictures are from the Google and Pinterest. They aren't mine so they belong to the rightful owner.

I'll be honest with you guyz. I'm the type of person who can't share my feelings freely. I'm a coward that I always run away from my problems. I hide behind my mask because I'm scared everyone will see the real me— this ugly side of mine.

I had 1 enemy in my life and that is depression. I started having depression when I was in Grade 9. I hate myself very much that I started thinking about suicide. Pathetic, isn't it? My life is such a big mess. Time passed by and it was gone but came back in my senior years.
When me and classmates heard the sad news from our teachers, we felt like a big part of us has been ripped away. The teacher said that our classmate— the classmate who doesn't come to school anymore but stays in the hospital and also in a comatose state— passed away.
Days of crying and coming to school, I've been seeing red eyes and I know that they still can't accept it. As it goes by, I'm slowly healing. And now, I'm ok.
I've been working on my self love after meeting and listening to them—BTS. I'm thankful to them that they gave my life a meaning.

I'm sorry for the times that I wasn't able to make updates. Hell, I don't know how many times I've been saying sorry in this story. 😅😅😅

Anyways, thank you for everything. Please please pm me if you want to talk to me. Hehehehehe.😊😊😊😊

Visit my twitter account if you want: @lovelyz339 /
🌙Lovelyz_Angel🌙
It's ok if you don't want to.
Anyways, see you soon. 👋 👋 👋

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨