"Tommy, you didn't need to get me anything!" Lucie laughed, looking at the five wrapped presents in front of her.

"Yes I did." Thomas replies, lighting another cigarette.

"Fine, but you must open yours first." Lucie smiled, jumping from the bed to retrieve Thomas' presents.

"I can't say no to you." Thomas laughed whilst Lucie brought his presents.

"Now a few of the things I got you I've got for your brothers and Michael too." Lucie smiled, watching Thomas tear open the first presents.

His first present was the sliver tie clip, the same one each of his brothers would receive. He was thankful, his smile large and new. Lucie has said to open everything and then thank her afterwards.

The next present he opening was the cigarette tin.

"I needed a new one." Thomas smiled.

"Turn it over Shelby." Lucie instructed.

On the back was the initials T.S engraved into the metal. Each Shelby had their initials in the present. A uniting present.

His next present was the pocket watch. However at first sight it was a black box. Nothing more nothing less. But when he saw the pocket watch he chuckled slightly before flipping it over.

"Time is precious, use it wisely."

"Fitting for a pocket watch." Lucie laughed, watching Thomas pick us his second to last present.

"An envelope?" Thomas laughed, looking at the small white envelope what fell from the wrapping paper.

"Open it then." Lucie laughed once more.

"You are invited to dinner with my family to meet them." Thomas read aloud.

"My parents want to meet you, and your present pile looked a bit small." Lucie smiled repressing a laugh.

"Well, I can't wait." Thomas smiled, picking up his last present.

It was a new peaked cap. Blades shining. Thomas loved it. Practical and needed. Thomas pushed Lucie's presents in front of her after placing his presents on the bedside cabinet.

Lucie tore a small gift open first. A box just like the one Lucie has given to Thomas. However hers housed a small necklace. A golden heart dangling from it.

L. S.

Lucie read the inscription on the heart, the same read on the other side, but in Irish.

"I have a feeling we asked the same person for help with present." Lucie laughed, holding back a few tears.

"Lucie Scott." Thomas said as he pointed to each letter on the heart.

"Maybe one day it'll be, Shelby." Lucie sighed.

The next present was also something of value. A key. To what Lucie though was Thomas' apartment.

"You can try it in this door but it'll never work." Thomas told her, taking a drag from his cigarette.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you tomorrow. Now next one."

Lucie was confused, but didn't want it to get in the way of her day which she had enjoyed spending with Thomas. Three presents left.

The next was cigarettes, with the tag line, 'so you stop stealing mine.'

"If you bought me cigarettes all the time, I'd have a problem. Like you." Lucie laughed, opening the box of cigarettes. "But thank you."

Lucie has two presents left, the one she opened first was a new dress. A replica of the one Michael tore up.

"Oh Tommy! Thank you! I love it." Lucie squeaked.

"How's your arm? Show me?" Thomas instructed.

"I'll show you when I finished, trying to get me into my slip Mr Shelby? Sly move." Lucie giggled picking up her last present.

"Oh, Thomas Shelby, your a little too late. Esme beat you to it." She giggled. Leaving to tidy her presents away.

"You aren't going to tell me what you mean." Thomas questioned, getting under the covers.

"Wait and see." Lucie smiled, lying beside him.

"Merry Christmas Tommy."

"Merry Christmas Lucie."