Preparation

"Stop touching my-Kayla, my hair is fine, stoooop." Will protested, swiping Kayla's hands away.
    "I don't know bro, I think he'd be more into a bangs, emo sort of look." Kayla put her hands up and gave up anyway, after moving one final piece of hair into Will's face.
"Just because that's how he styles it, doesn't mean he's into other people doing the same. Now look what you've done. I look like gay Justin Bieber." He poured in front of the mirror, throwing his head back to get all of the hair out of his face.
"Justin Bieber already looks gay."
"Gay-er Justin Bieber, then. This doesn't matter anyway, my hair will just poof up the moment I walk into the place anyway." Will gave up, standing and doing a small turn in the mirror.
"Admiring the new dress, Cinderella?"
"Shut up, Kayla."
"Really though, I like the choice of tops. And the short sleeves to really make him think you're a top."
"That's not-I just wanted to show off my cool tattoos!" Will protested.
"Exactly. Makes him think you're a top. It's coming up on six, boy, you better get going, or he'll think you don't care." Kayla grinned and nudged Will lightly towards the door.
"Calm down, jeez. Also, I don't have fuckin anything on me and I sort of need my keys, you dingus."
"Well then get your keys and gooo!" Kayla whipped around, snatching Will's keys from a counter nearby and tossing them in his bag.
"Why do you want me out the door so much?"
"So I can listen to shitty music without you telling me it's shitty. Now gooo!"

"Got a date, see you later, bye." Nico nearly got out the door without being questioned. Nearly.
"You have a date? Nico di Angelo, hold on darn moment-" Hazel grabbed his arm just before he could leave.
"I'll text you the info on the way there! It's the blonde dude from the tattoo shop! I gotta go!" Nico rambled off excuses, managing to loosen Hazel's hold on him and darting out the door.

A/n this is short and random but uhh y'all gotta deal with that