Chapter 10

*Shoto's POV

I open the door to greet my family. "Thank you for coming today." I say and move to the side so they can come in. As they come in I am given a hug from my mom and siblings. My father on the other hand just walks in and past me.

I close the door and lead them into the dining area where Katsuki and his family are waiting for us. On one side of the table I seat my siblings and parents. I then go to the other side of the table to take my seat next to Katsuki and in front of my father. Before I sit down Katsuki stands up up from his chair, "oi, I forgot the cups." He says and starts to go for the kitchen. I decide to follow him to help him with the cups. I notice my father giving Katsuki a funny look, I assume from the clothes he is wearing sense my father has seem Katsuki before and knows this is not his usually clothing.

We get back to the table and place a cup in front of everyone and then take our seats. Before we are able to sit down and begin dinner my father loudly clears his throat and speaks. "Ok Shoto, I think it is time for you to tell us why you invited us here today, and why is Ground Zero having dinner with us when I thought you had wanted to discuss something important with us."

"That is correct you are here because I do have something important to discuss with you all and Katsuki and his family are apart of this discussion too that is why you are all here." I respond back to my father.

"And what is so important that you need to discuss with both families instead of just your own, and why is he wearing such a ridiculous outfit. That is not an outfit someone like Ground Zero should wear." He said raising his voice a bit.

I see as Katsuki looks downs a little with a hint of pink dusting his cheeks. I also notice that everyone at the table is now glaring at my father for his rude behavior to him. I raise my voice a little at him. "That may be your opinion father of how you believe he should dress but everyone else is just fine with his new choice of clothing. And today is very important for both families to be here as a way to meet and get to know each other better. After what we have to discuss with you father, I do not care if you stay or go. I'm sure the rest of my family will be happy with the news I am giving you today." I say stairing my father In the eyes.

He glares at me, "then get to the advising Shoto, I fo not have all day to wait around for us to talk." He said in a low tone.

I hear Katsuki take a deep breath and squeeze his fists together tight to keep himself calm as he looks my father in the eyes to speak. "Endeavour, today we called everyone here to have a decent conversation about our futures and to explain my choice of clothing now I have come to the conclusion that I am scared but confident enough to wear the clothes I like. I haven't stopped wearing the clothes you are used to seeing me in either, I have just started wearing the other types of clothes with colors I also like."

I can see his moms face getting angrier the more my father disrespects he son, but Katsuki puts his hand out enough for his mom to notice he does not want her to interfere.

My father gives Katsuki a horrid look, "what would make you feel the need to wear clothes like these around? Wouldn't it be a bad move for an up and coming hero to change all of a sudden? What will your fans think?" My father questions him.

Katsuki grits his teeth and then surprisingly chuckles some. Katsuki speaks to my father again voice getting louder as each word is spoke. "You really know how to make it hard to have a nice fucking discussion with you, huh Endeavour. Fine then let's have this discussion go even faster and I'll tell you why we invited you hear today, after that you can just leave!"

I put a hand on his shoulder and release some of my calming pheromones now that my father has angered him to snap. "I need you to calm down some Kit Kat, I can't have you get any angrier and literally blow something up. Calm down for me, please?" I say to him and feel as his body starts to loosen up some. I glare at my father who is now glaring back at me.

"Why are you wasting your pheromones on a measly beta Shoto, your pheromones aren't gonna have any effect on him so why even try." My father says irritatedly at me as he stands and gets into my face raising his voice again. "And what's with what you called him, a nickname like that is highly inappropriate for someone you will not be mated with."

"Excuse me, but like I have mentioned before to you, I will make my own decisions on who I will be with. And what gives you the right to tell me not to try and calm him down the way I am. I wanted to discuss this with you in a civil way but from the start of this you haven't even attempted to make this go smoothly. I say to him also in a raised voice.

Katsuki who is now very angry again yells at my father again before he can say anything again. "1st off sir! I am not a beta, I am an omega. And before you commit on that I will still be a great hero and remodel for my fans. Half N Half is mine and I will not be giving him to someone else. He is my fated and you can't change it."

After Katsuki said that I felt myself smirk knowing he already claims me as his and that he will not take my fathers shit. My father on the other hand looks like he could literally explode. "Fated? You mean fated mate, fated mates are only myths that others who have fully mated say they are to keep the myth going. I don't care if you are a beta or an omega like you wanted to pretend to be heh, just cause you two feel a connection with each other doesn't mean you're fated mates. You relationship won't last long." He yells at back at him.

I see as tears start to feel Katsuki's eyes but he holds them back refusing to let them fall. "Sorry father but fated mates are no myth the stories you hear are true and we have proof per getting our fated mate marks." I say as I pull up the left side if my shirt and Katsuki copies menand we show him the mark on are hips. "This is proof that we are fated this mark will not go away, ever! Katsuki's mine and I'm his that will never change."

"You expect me to believe that, you both want to try a relationship so bad that you got matching tattoos and try and convince me that fated pairs are real. And also try to convince me that he is now an omega, heh this is too much for even you to do Shoto, just to stop me from finding you a partner." My father continues to yell about the situation.

I notice a sudden scent of mint chocolate chip getting stronger by the second which had the whole room turn towards it, even stopping my father's rant. I can now hear two sets of feet getting closer to us, one of the stomping fastly to where we are while the other it sounds to be running to catch up to the stomping pair. Suddenly Izuku burst into the dining room and glares at my father. "Endeavour! I don't understand why you can't take the evidence given to you showing that they are fated and that fated mates are real. They are not the only pair out in this town. Even my mate and I are fated mates, we also have the fated mark to prove it as well, these are not ink you can not make the fade." Izuku yells at my father with anger that not even Eijiro has seen when they argue. "And how dare you question his second gender without finding out more of why he would say he is an omega now! If you really need proof then this is the paper work from the doctor that says he is a rare type of omega, a late bloomer which happens. Now I am done listening to you fight with them about their new relationship, that is impossible to physically break them apart. Fated mates need each other and once found the fated pair are bonded together, even before then physical mark is given. Now it is time for you to leave, you are being far to noisy for my liking when I am in heat. Oh and another thing make Katsuki's cry again and I will gladly fight you and win. Now you are the only one leaving, sense the rest if your family looks to be ok with them being together so goodbye SIR!" The extremely anger Izuku is now dragging my father back to the front door and shoves him out side. "If you decide to he a decent person to your son and Katsuki about their future without trying to end it, then you can speak to them again but for now this is the end of your night here. Goodbye." He says as he has now closed the door in my shocked father face.

~I again hope that this chapter was enjoy by those who read it.