Chapter 11

* 3rd Person POV

Izuku makes his way back to the dining room finally looking as if he has calmed down after throwing Endeavour out of the house. He walks up to Shoto and Katsuki, "I am sorry for interrupting your dinner but Endeavour has no right to be that forceful with either of you. Your feelings both matter and I will see that know one stands in either of your way. You are some of my best friends and I love you both like family." He says and then gives them both a hug then a quick kiss on the cheeks. "Katsuki you are perfect the way you are and you'll have more fans looking up to you when they find out about the new you."

"Thanks Izuku, I'm sorry the argument bothered you enough that you had to come down here when in heat. Poor Eijiro looked like he wasn't sure what to do with you. When you started yelling at my father." Shoto says and chuckles at the shocked face Eijiro still had.

"Izuku giggles and whispers in Shoto's and Katsuki's ears so they were the only ones to hear him. "It was no problem, always wanted to yell at your father for his ways. But now we must head back upstairs I can feel another wave coming so I'm gonna make Eijiro fuck me to my satisfaction." Both of their eyes went wide as they felt their faces turn pink. Izuku giggles again and leaves for their room with Eijiro.

Katsuki groans some. "Damn it Deku, he has no filter when he's in heat. He'll be apologizing for his behavior later." He says softly to Shoto.

"Well it's good to know that a different side can be seen during a heat." Shoto smirks at Katsuki. They sit back down and continue with dinner with the rest of their families who are very happy that they are together and even more thrilled that the two ended up as fated mates.

The rest of the dinner they went well as they explained what made happened for Katsuki to go and get checked, and about what issues are said to happen for being a late bloomer. Katsuki explained how he didn't really notice the changes himself as much as Izuku did.

After dinner was over Shoto goes to the kitchen to start cleaning up in there, after saying his goodbyes to his family and thanking them for being their that evening. "Half N Half I'm gonna see my parents out and then I'll be back in to help clean up." He says as he walks his parents out to their car.

He gives his dad a hug and he gets in the car. His mom gives him a hug and then takes Katsuki's hand and puts a little box in it. "If I knew that your fated mate would be found so soon I never have suggested the collar with the 3 month lock to prevent unwanted mating marks. So sense I had too the collar of the box with me I noticed that it was making an interesting sound when I moved around, when I looked in it I found that they actually include a key to unlock it sooner for emergency. So I'm giving it to you sense I assume that when you are in heat you may decide that you want marked by your mate sooner then 3 months from now."

Katsuki closed his hand around the little box and hugged his mom again. "Thanks old hag. Thanks for being so supportive with all this also." He said pulling away and giving his mom a kiss on the cheek.

"You know I love you brat. Stay strong, you're doing great as you are and Shoto will take the best care of you." She says getting in the car and waving as they start to drive away.

Katsuki puts the little box into his pocket and goes back into the house and goes to the kitchen to help Shoto with the rest of clean up. As he walks in he sees Shoto at the sink rinsing the dishes off before they get put in the dish washer. He walks up and wraps his arms around Shoto's waist and leans up on his toes to reach and give Shoto a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so glad that I get to be you fated partner for fucken life. I know I'm gonna cause plenty of fights but know this, I will still love you even when the fight is my fault." He says with a giggle.

"I love you too Kit Kat, and I'm sure they'll be plenty of arguments over dumb stuff in the future. That's what happens sense couples have differences but I know we can work the out." Shoto says turning to pull Katsuki into a hug and kiss his lips softly. He chuckles when he sees how pink Katsuki's face is after their kiss.

Katsuki and Shoto continue to work on loaded the dishwasher when Katsuki's is suddenly starts to feel like he is getting hot and then hotter as the seconds go by. Shoto notices the sudden strong smell of caramel coming from Katsuki as he turn towards him to see him fall to his knees with a red face, holding his abdomen and tearing eyes. "Katsuki's how are you feeling?" He asks him.

"Shoto, hot... I'm hot... Er it hu-hurts... Oi, I'm fucking le-leaking." He said responding to Shoto who picks him up when he sees Katsuki is also starting to pants, and carries him down to his room knowing what is starting to happen.

He places Katsuki down on his bed and hold him tightly breathing in his pheromones while his strawberry scented pheromones start to pour out of him as well. "Kit Kat I know this is all sudden but you have just started your heat. Do you still wish for me to help, love?"

◇♤ Yay chapter 11.  WARNING for chapter 12 it will be smut incase there are those who wish not to read it. ♡♧