chapter 7 Smut

▪︎▪︎▪︎Warning Mature Content! This chapter will contain smut, you have been warned prior to reading. If you do not like smut then this chapter is not for you▪︎▪︎▪︎

*3rd Person POV

Making it over to the bed Eijiro places Izuku down on his back. They finally release from their deep kiss to catch their breath. Eijiro smiles down at Izuku looking at his panting partner. "I love seeing you face red with lust and your eyes tearful with need. My bunny makes all the best faces to make me just want to tease you." Eijiro says as his right hand roams down Izuku's chest and down to the front of his pants and started to rub Izuku's excitement through the fabric that covers it.

Izuku releases a quiet moan and starts to grind against Eijiro's hand. He groans as a wave of his heat hits him cause him to whimper some at Eijiro as the need for pleasure rises in him. "Eehh, touch me more, please." Izuku begs as he reaches out grabbing Eijiro's shirt pulling him towards him so he could put kisses accross his neck.

Eijiro chuckles at Izuku's neediness. "Don't worry bunny you'll be getting all the touching that you want by the time we are done." Eijiro's says and then pulls off his and Izuku's shirts. He leans downs and starts leaving kissy marks across Izuku. He smirks when he hears Izuku moan as he leaves a very noticable hickey on his collar bone. He starts to kiss down Izuku's chest making it to his right nipple with his mouth, Eijiro starts to suck on his nipple moving his tongue around his, while using his left hand to play with Izuku's left nipple. He lightly squeezes the left nipple and sucks more on the right run hearing Izuku gasp from pleasure.

Izuku let's his hands roam along Eijiro back feeling his way down to Eijiro's pants and luck would have it for Izuku, Eijiro was in sweatpants making it easy for him to shove his right hand into Eijiro pants taking hold of his excitement causing Eijiro to let out a groan of his own as Izuku starts to stroke his hand up and down his length. "Alpha, your omega wants you to give him all of this." Izuku says in a lustful voice.

"You are always such a naughty bunny when you are in your heat hun. It amazes me eith some of the stuff you say in bed but never in public." Eijiro laughs as he moves Izuku's hand off of his excitement and then gets up on his knees pulling off Izuku's pants with one quick movement. He takes his hand and slowly starts to stroke Izuku's excitement and then using his other hands he inserts his finger into Izuku sensitive area wanting to make sure that Izuku is stretched far enough before he enters. Usually when Izuku's in heat Eijiro does not have to worry as much sense omega's bodies in heat make it easier to enter them and also their bodies produce it's own lubricant as well without having to worry about needing it during the heat period. Eijiro moves his finger in and out of Izuku listening to all the lustful sounds he was making as he looks for Izuku's sweet spot. Eijiro adds a 2nd finger and continues moving them around in Izuku. After a few minutes he inserts a 3rd finger still moving them in and out.

"Aaahh!" Izuku moans loudly and Eijiro smirks knowing he has found Izuku's sweet spot and the moaning is music to his ears. "Mo... mo... more, pl... please enter me. Fill my in... insides full of you! Aaahh!" Izuku says through his building pleasure.

Izuku whimpers as Eijiro takes his fingers out of him. Eijiro chuckles and leans down to Izuku face and kisses his lips. "I'm gonna enter you now bunny, let me hear all you lovely sounds." He says as he positions himself at Izuku's entrance and slowing starts to enters. Once fully in he starts to thrust slowly in and out listening to Izuku making little moaning sounds ever time he hits his sweet spot.

Izuku makes a whiney noise, "Eijiro to slow." Eijiro smirks and starts to move a little faster but not as fast as he know Izuku wants him to go. "Aaahh eeehh aaaa." Izuku now has his hands griping at the sheets of the bed as he starts to thrust with Eijiro sending waves of pleasure through him. Izuku again makes a whine sound at Eijiro.

"What is it that you want my love? Tell your alpha what you want." Eijiro says watching Izuku face waiting for his response.

Izuku reaches his hands up around Eijiro clinging to him with his nails leaving scratching marks across Eijiro back. He tugs at Eijiro making him move his face near his again. Izuku moves his lips to Eijiro's and right before he pushes their lips together he says. "Alpha please, fuck me faster and harder you ass." With that being said Eijiro and Izuku kiss deeply intertwining the tongues.

Eijiro picks up the speed of his thrust and every few thrusts he does he does a hard thrust making Izuku moan and gasp into his mouth as they kiss. Eijiro pulls away from the kiss as they both gasp for air. "The naughty things you say are such a turn on for me hun." He whispers close to Izuku's ear.

Izuku can feel as the pleasure he's been building up is getting ready for release. "Ei... Eijiro I'm ge... getting close."

Eijiro groans some feeling his own pleasure getting close as well. "It ok to cum hun, I'm close also." Eijiro says knowing he is going to cum soon also.

"Aaahh! I'm cumming" Izuku screams out as his pleasure releases all over his and Eijiro chest.

Eijiro thrust a couple more time before he let's out a long moans as he releases into Izuku. Eijiro pulls out of Izuku turningthem onto their sides and pulls him close to his chest in a hug. "I love you Izuku." He says pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"I love you too Eijiro." Izuku yawns now exhausted from the start of his heat still know more is to come. Hus eyes start to slowing droop from him being tired.

"Let's nap until your next wave hun." Eijiro says and Izuku just nods his head as sleep takes him over.

~Well I do hope who ever reads this chapter enjoys it.