Chapter 12 Smut

▪︎▪︎▪︎Warning Mature Content! This chapter will contain smut, you have been warned prior to reading. If you do not like smut then this chapter is not for you▪︎▪︎▪︎

* 3rd Person POV

Katsuki can feel a deep blush spread across his face after Shoto asks him if he still wants his help during his heat. Katsuki nods his head and whispers into Shoto's ear, "pl-please he-help me..." Katsuki takes a sharp breath as more painful cramps start up. He digs his nails into Shoto's shirt covered back. "Make... the... pa-pain stop... Sho I'm... I'm... scared..."

Shoto smiles from the name Katsuki called him. He pulls back from Katsuki grip to look at him. He sees as Katsuki eyes are filled with more tears that are trailing down his cheeks. He also can more feel that see that Katsuki's legging have started to tight due to his excitement becoming hard. "Oh, my Kit Kat don't be scared I'm here for you. I'll help you until your heat is gone." He leans down and kisses Katsuki lips, first a few gentle kisses, and then he deepen the kiss by squeezing Katsuki's butt making him gasp giving him entrance to slip his tongue in as Katsuki heats up the kiss more trying to fight for dominance. In the end Shoto's dominance won as Katsuki gave in to Shoto's lead.

They pull away from the kiss, Katsuki breathing deep to catch his breath. Shoto pulls off Katsuki's shirt throwing it across his room he could feel his own excitement starting to tighten his pants. He starts leaving a trail of kisses down Katsuki starting from his collarbone going down leaving a trail of hickeys. Katsuki was trying hard not to moan loudly as he starts to feel his desire to be touched more grow. Katsuki suddenly flips his and Shoto's position so he is sitting on Shoto. Shoto chuckles to himself loving how Katsuki still wants to put himself in control of the situation even though he's gonna end up submitting before their evening is over. Katsuki smirks and is now pulling Shoto's shirt off him. Katsuki leans down and kisses Shoto deeply again. Katsuki unconsciously starts to grind against Shoto as he feels more of his pheromones trying to escape. He pulls away from the kiss and puts his face onto the crook of Shoto's neck to sniff at his scent glands. "Your... sce-scent is only... make... making me hornier." He starts leaving hickeys around Shoto's neck as he was still grinding against him.

Shoto flips the back around so he is again on top of Katsuki who whines some from the sudden turn if events. Shoto looks at Katsuki in the eyes and says, "Kit Kat, your scent is making it hard to control my urges. I can feel my teeth tingle from the want of to mark you." Katsuki was about to mention the key when another painful cramp happens causing him to scream and thrust his hips upward trying to get frictions start for release to help the pain lessen some. "Sorry love looks like I'm not going fast enough for you. Let's get your bottoms off and continue." He says as he grabs the top of Katsuki's waistbands both on his leggings and his briefs and with one fast motion he pulls then right off him. Katsuki quickly moves his hands to cover his excitement his face turn as red as a tomato.

Shoto takes a moment to admire Katsuki's body looking at how his muscles had a softer tone to them sense his omega side had came out. "St-stop fu-fuck-ing staring... at...me. it's em-embarr-embarrassing." Katsuki tries to glare at Shoto for looking at him so intently and longingly. Shoto chuckles and grabs Katsuki's hands in his left hand holding them both above his head. He takes his other hand and grabs Katsuki's length stroking it up and down as Katsuki lets out silent moans.

After a few moments for stoking Katsuki length Shoto says to him. "Come on my little omega, let me hear your lovely moans. Don't keep them to your self." Shoto lets go of Katsuki's hands then using that hand he take one finger and pushes it into Katsuki's sensitive area making him gasp at the sudden intrusion. Shoto was amazed how well the self lubricant if an omega male works sense he now easily slides in a second finger hearing his little omega start to let audible moans slip past his lips. "Soon I'll be able to give you even more pleasure love, after I make sure 3 fingers fit well and can move well move to the main event." He says as he slips in a third finger moving in an out looking for Katsuki's sweet spot.

After another moment Katsuki suddenly least out a loud moan, "aaah aaaaaaahhhh!" Katsuki feels the sudden pressure building as Shoto continues to move his fingers in and out, "I'm gonna cum!" He screams suddenly feeling the pressure release from his excitement going accross his stomach.

Shoto pulls his fingers out and hears Katsuki's whines from the loss of his touch. Shoto leans down and kisses Katsuki. "Don't worry Kit Kat, I know you need more to satisfy your heat love. I'll be sure to satisfy that need you have, but I know your new birth control has not been in your system long enough to prevent pregnancy yet so I'm just going to my dresser to grab that protection sense I know you probably aren't ready for a baby quite yet sense you still have lots of changes to get used to." Katsuki nods his head in agreement.

As Shoto goes to his dresser while his back is turned from Katsuki, he quickly reaches for his leggings to grabs the box out of the pocket and holds it in one of his hands. Shoto turns around walking back to his bed he starts to pull open the condom he has in hand. Before pulling it out of the packet he takes off his bottoms and smirks at the reaction Katsuki's face is showing. "Are... are you sure... th-that... that'll fit?" Katsuki asks looking at Shoto's size.

"Of course it will my love, now on your front and ass up." He says to Katsuki who listens turning to his front getting into position. He could fill himself getting hotter again sense what they did so far was not what his body wanted to be calmed down. Shoto smiles when he hears Katsuki start to pant heavier then earlier. "Good boy, let's make you feel better so you can get some rest from this being a long day to go through."

Shoto lines his excitement up with Katsuki's sensitive area and slowly starts to push his length in. Katsuki gasp and grips onto the pillow he has by his. "Eeeeeh, we-weird..." Katsuki mumbles. Shoto continues to enter until his whole length in to Katsuki. He stops to make sure that Katsuki is doing good still. He can hear Katsuki panting which only excites Shoto more. Suddenly Katsuki speaks up to Shoto. "Alpha, please.... move... I need it bad."

After hearing Katsuki say that Shoto starts moving again slowly at first listening to Katsuki moan as he hit his sweet spot over and over. Shoto starts to pick up the pace making his own moaning noises. Shoto leans down and starts leaving light bite marks and hickeys across Katsuki's back hearing him gasp and seeing him gripping the bed sheets knowing he loves the way it feels.

Both Katsuki and Shoto can feel them getting close to release and it can be heard as their breath quickens. "Sho... wait be-before we cum... pl-please mark... me." He grabs the little box and hands it to Shoto. Neither of them stopping their thrusts.

Shoto was shocked some about the key in the box but would ask Katsuki about it later. He was also excited to be able to mark Katsuki as his. He slows down his thrust so he can take the key and unlock the collar. After the collar is unlocked Shoto gets hit with the strongest scent of Katsuki's caramel pheromones and is only realizing now how much of the scent was covered up from the collar. He again picks up his thrusting pace making Katsuki start moaning more. He leans down as he feels he is getting close to his release again and sniffs at Katsuki's scent glands feeling his teeth tingle more then he even thought possible. Shoto licks Katsuki's scent glands and then bites into his scent glands marking Katsuki as his. He can feel Katsuki trembling as he screams in pleasure and cums. Shoto licks Katsuki's neck to help the bite mark heal. Shoto thrusts a few more times before he releases in Katsuki.

He pulls out of Katsuki watching him collapse onto the bed breathing deeping to catch his breath. Shoto stands up taking the condom off throwing it in the trash. He back to his bed leaning down to kiss Katsuki on the head before climbing back in bed with him now spooning Katsuki and holding him close. "Rest now love, we both need it before your next wave appears. Love you my Kit Kat.

Shoto smiles as he hears Katsuki whisper back "I love you too." Thry both close their eyes and let sleep take them over.

◇♤Here is the next chapter again I hope it was enjoyable to read. Please feel free to comment if you would like aslo.♡♧