Chapter 3

*Katsuki's POV

I looked at my mom as she released me from her hug and motioned for me to sit down next to Izuku, then she sat next to me and took both of my hand in hers and gave me a small smile. "Katsuki, I'm here right now for your support, we need to talk to you about what going on and why you've been feeling a little off lately." I looked over at Izuku with a glare knowing he was the reason my mom was here now.

"Why'd you say something to my mom before we even got results from the Dr. Deku?" I growl a bit irritated that he didn't inform me he was going to do that. I then get hit with both Deku and my mom's calming pheromones I take a deep breath and run one hand thru may hair. "Was there something bad from my results?"

Both Deku and my mom shake their heads. "No, it's not that it's bad news but there are many ways you might take it Kacchan and I felt it best for your mom and myself to be here to help you with your reactions to your results." Deku said with a warm smile.

The Dr. Cleared his throat and began speaking. "OK Katsuki, I'm sure you noticed that our facility is an Omega medical facility. I nodded at the Dr. confirming with him that I did notice that. "OK good, so from talking with Izuku about what he has noticed going on with you we had adviced him to bring you here to he checked up today. He also really got his check up as well but are main objective was checking on you."

I raise an eyebrow in question. "What did he notice that would make you agree to see me here today?" I ask almost in a whisper feeling myself start to panic a little as I started to take deeper breaths. Deku noticed this and grabbed my hand again rubbing his thumb across my hand to help calm me back down, while my mom started to rubbing my back.

"Izuku said the he has notice for the last few months the tou sent has changed a bit and you've also started to collect items from the people you care about which sounded like you were starting to gave urges to nest. Izuku called us today after he had noticed that you pheromones were strong today and he was afraid of the worse to happen if you didn't get checked soon." The Dr. took a breath and handed me my results from the check up. "Katsuki we did some retesting on your second gender and have come to the conclusion that you are not a beta like your previous test had shown when you were younger but you are actually an omega."

I felt my breath catch in my throat as a gasped and stop breathing at what was said, I opened the results and can see it showing the same info the Dr. had just mentioned. I finally take some deep breaths trying to calm my myself down again as ibiza try to figure out how this is even possible. "How... what... why... I'm 21 how can this happen now?" I say unsure of if this is really happening.

The Dr. spoke again. "It is something that rarely happens with the omega second gender. Sometimes a persons genetics slow the 2nd gender development down and doesn't become recognizable until they are usually an adult. There are also some other issues that happen when an omega is a late bloomer. Your heat will be unstable and stronger then an average omegas and usually suppressants don't help much sense your pheromones will also be stronger as well. Sense not many cases like yours exist they haven't found the correct medication to help late bloomers yet. The best option that seems to help is finding your permanent partner. Until that happens the list of needed items is on the results from I gave you."

At this moment all I could do was make a small whimper as my eyes filled with tears at the unexpected conclusion to what was going on. Deku and my mom both hugged me close and I started to cry harder letting out my frustration, not because I was angry at being an omega but I was now afraid of what will happen now from remembering how hard it was for Deku to deal with and mine was supposed to be harder to keep under control.

-Time skip-

*Izuku's POV

It has been a long time sense I last saw Kacchan cry and being hit with this news like that would shock anyone. After Kacchan had calmed down we went to the gift shop to pick up a fee items he would need now. The main thing that his mom bought him was a burnt orange colored omega collar that helped lessen the scent of his pheromones and would help him not to be marked by an alpha he didn't want to be with.