Chapter 14

* Izuku POV

It been a few days now sense mine and Kacchan heats have ended. Right now Kacchan and I are getting ready for the class A reunion get together that was suggested to have. We are all excited to see how everyone is doing sense it's been a while sense we last seen them. "Kacchan, are you done changing yet?" I ask from outside his bedroom door. I came down to help him put on sent lessening lotion sense he stills smell strongly from his pheromones, but not in the another alphas gonna jump him kind of way. Just the I still don't have a clue how to control my scent kind of thing omega's usually learn when they are younger so other's would get to distracted by how we smelt during certain situations.

"Yes, you can come in." He says and I walk into his room. "Deku, I'm not sure about this outfit. Um... I really want to wear it... but... um... sense none of them know I'm an omega yet I'm really nervous to have this on." He looks down at his feet with a hint of red going across his face

I go up to Kacchan and give him a hug to try and help him feel less nervous about his outfit he has on. I pull away and say to him. "You have nothing to worry about our friends may be shocked at first and that's for two reasons, you being an omega and you being Shoto's fated mate. Now with the outfits that I picked out for us to wear match just with different colors and we both look fucken adorable." I gasp putting my hand over my mouth realizing the specific word I just used.

Kacchan starts to giggle. "We really are rubbing off on each other. I used the line happy fun time instead of saying something more me, for having sex. And you are right we do look fucken adorable. I am also happy that we are matching. It makes it easier for me to have the confidence to go out in front of everyone."

We both go over to the full length mirror and look at what we have on. We have on long sleeve crop tops mine is a light green and his is a light orange and they both say in black lettering 'Omega who fight to protect!' on them. The next part of the outfits is our shorts we have on, both shorts go above our belly buttons and the go down to our mid thighs. For mine they are a black and red color mix that says Red Riot's Property on one of the back pockets while Kacchan's were a blue that said Shoto's DON'T Touch on one of his pockets. The shorts were custom ordered online one evening by our alpha's and they wanted us to wear them today also. Last we both had on a pair of knee high socks mine being light green like my shirt with black and red ribbons cross up the side of the socks and then tying into a little bow at the top and Kacchan's are a the same design just the socks are light orange with blue ribbons.

"Ready to finish setting up for our guests that will be here soon?" I ask Kacchan and he nods and we head to the kitchen to finish setting up the rest of the snacks and food him and I were making for our class A meet up.

"Half N Half and Dumb Hair set up a sign in the front to have people just go through the gate and into the back yard where they are finishing setting up places for people to sit and tables to put stuff on. They were also getting the drinks set up on a table as well." Kacchan says to me.

When we get to the kitchen we finish getting the snacks and food together as Eijiro and Shoto were taking turns coming in and out of the kitchen to be outside to welcome guests as they arrived and to bring out the snacks and food we had finished. We can hear as the guest start to arrive and I notice that Kacchan is letting out some distress pheromones the more guest we hear arrive. "Kacchan, you'll be fine. All are friends will be so happy for you being with Shoto sense the whole class knew how much you two liked each other." I pull Kacchan into a hug. "I'm gonna go out and say hello to our friends and send Shoto in to walk out with you."

I walk out the back door and head over to Eijiro and Shoto greeting everyone who I walk past. Eijiro see me and smiles at me I give him a kiss on the cheek. I look at Shoto and pointing at him and then back towards the house. "Hmm, I'll go get him. I know how anxious he was this morning and from seeing only you make it out here I'm sure he is still feeling the same way." Shoto says quiet enough for just Eijiro and me to hear.