"T-Taeyang oppa!"Lisa jumped and hugged him.
Taeyang kindly smiled.

"Aish! How many times did I told you that male artists shouldn't interact with females?!"Sajangnim yelled.

Surprisingly more of them entered the room,Manager eonnie,Hanbin,CL and Dara.

"We are once disbanded because of your improper handling and we love Blackpink as our dongsaengs,please just give them a comeback,"CL speak up and she doesn't look so mean like the usual her.

"You will loose a lot... if Blackpink will fade,you will drop down from Big 4,you will loose your money and reputation,"Hanbin said.

"Improper handling?! That's not because of me! You take drugs!"

"I did it because of you Sajangnim...you didn't treat us good I'm so offended of what you said..
That I'm useless like my father,my father is severely sick yet you've said that,"Hanbin's tears started rolling down.

He's explanation is pretty nice but it's not enough for him to take drugs as solution,but I can't judge on his choices if I don't know and clearly understand the choices he have to select.We shouldn't judge others.
I simply smiled on my thoughts... I'm growing old.

"Whatever fantagio and cube are even much better than YG,"Dara suddenly interrupted.

"Eonnie!"Lisa chastised knowing Sajangnim will be more mad.

"How dare you?! And even if all of you will flock here I don't care!
If I will win in Casino tonight... then good luck! Now all of you get out!"

Taeyang oppa gave us a sad look.

"We're so sorry,Blackpink,"He said as we all headed out.

Jane's pov:

Aish where will I find her?!
I finally decided... I'll just go on their dorm.

❄❄❄❄

I knocked and the door opened revealing her...
She smiled as she see me and then she hug me tight.

"I miss you!"she said and it's like eww gross.

"Miyeon-ah who is that?!"
"Nothing Soyeon-ah,I'll go for awhile okay?! Let Sajangnim know,"
"Ne!"

We hold each other's hand and faded with purple smokes...and we appeared in Ganghwado forest.

"Are we gonna train here?"I asked Miyeon...who is currently playing her blue violet smoke turning it into hearts.

Tsss she's a little childish.
She's a dream torer.... that's why her smoke is blue violet.
But she's an evil witch like me,
All G(I)-DLE girls are witches and she's the only evil witch among them,well the founder of cube is a witch too,no wonder,but they accepted her despite of her flaws,with the promise that she won't do wicka(evil activities) such as powderism,body take overing,obnoxious planting,and witch killing... and etcetera.

purple witches like us actually have four categories the dark purple is illusion
The light purple is the hypnotism
The blue violet is the dream torer or the one who can control dreams
The Red Violet can read thoughts.
And me... I'm unexplainable... I'm also a purple witch but my smokes contains tiny black glitters that when you observed very well it looks like tiny diamonds with glowing purple dust inside...and I can't do wicka beyond the limits...my powers are so weak.

"Are we training here?"I asked Miyeon again for she seems to enjoy playing smokes imagine?! She's inside her purple heart smoke now.

"Nope... come on follow me couz,"

Minnie's pov:

"Miyeon-ah!"I called where is that girl?!

"She left awhile ago,"Soyeon said as she bursted a small snowflake that floats in the air.

"Where did she go?"I asked..but Soyeon just shrugged.

"On a date!"Yuqi concluded.

"Miyeon never dated ever since debut she have been traumatized,she's been out of YG because of dating,"Shuhua said while looking at the mirror putting make up.

"She seems suspicious,"Soyeon said as she build a snowman in which Yuqi made the snowman's scarf.

Yuqi is so childish.

"Aish don't say that Miyeon is a good girl,"Soojin interrupted who just woke up from sleeping.

❄❄❄❄

Lisa's pov:

It's been a week and Jisoo looks happier,she's seeing V sometimes.

"Rosé! Let's go to Chichu's room! Let's mess her sleep!"I said to Chaeng who is busy with her phone.

"Okay"Chaeng said as we walk out the room.

We went inside Jisoo's room but she's not there...

"Where's her Chaeng?"I asked
Chaeng shrugged and we both look around until we heard a noise in the Bathroom.

"What's that?"

Rosé didn't answer and without thinking twice...she rushed in the Bathroom and opened the door.

We both stood in the door frozen and stunned by the sight of Jisoo face to face with the sink,her face looks so pale based on her reflection on the mirror.

She puked...and the sound of it sent shivers all over me...

Don't tell me she is...oh no this can't happen...I can't move from my place.

"Unnie!"Rosé rushed to Jisoo

"O-oh my-LIZ! Come here!"

I slowly walk... selflessly walking until it sinked in as I rushed on the sink.

Jisoo...is puking
Not just an ordinary puke....
She puked...

Blood.