Chapter 26. The Alpha Meeting

Start from the beginning

When I felt like enough time had passed I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. When I opened my door there was someone sitting on my bed. I instantly froze when I realized it wasn't Michael as I was expecting.

Sitting on my bed was none other than Alpha Jackson. My heart beat loudly in my chest. I hadn't left the room yet so I hadn't taken the potion. He could most certainly smell who I was. I was sure the panic showed in my eyes. He just chuckled as he stood up walking towards me.

I tried to back into the bathroom but he shut the door and pushed me against it with enhanced speed. My brain wasn't focusing on what was going on and the panic rose inside of me.

"No need to fear. I knew you were a white wolf before I could smell you. I do love your true scent though, simply intoxicating." Alpha Jackson sneered before leaning his head down to the crook of my neck and took a deep breath, inhaling my scent. His hot breath against my bare wet skin made goosebumps raise, I felt bile rising in my throat as he pressed himself against me. I cringed and tried to move but he held me in place by my arms.

"Seeing as your mate has yet to mark you, I think I may go ahead and take care of you myself. Imagine the strong pups we would have!" Alpha Jackson whispered as he leaned down to my neck, "You will allow me to do this, and you will not fight with me!" He boomed at me. It was hard to resist his command but I did and kept struggling to get free of him.

Alpha Jackson's canines grew and he leaned to my neck. I hated the feeling of him so close to me. My wolf was snarling inside of me, wanting to take control, I tried to let her but couldn't. Almost like she was trapped in a cage inside of me. As he inched closer to my marking spot my anger grew. I was not going to allow this to happen, The anger burning inside of me rose and turned into a warm buzz of hot electricity. I could feel it spread through my body, from deep within my heart to my toes and fingertips.

"No!" I shouted at him and electricity flashed through me and threw him across the room. I don't know how I did it but I wasn't wasting any time.

I bolted through the door, letting Lilith guide me to our mate. Embarrassingly enough, he was still in the meeting room with the other alphas, and I was soaking wet wearing just a towel. I flushed red seeing them all staring at me. My panic level was still maxed out so I stayed in my spot, needing to be near Michael.

Michael growled at the other males and they respectfully turned their gaze away from me. I could see several lift their nose slightly in the air. I still hadn't taken my potion. Dread rushed through me but Michael shook me out of it, demanding to know what's wrong.

"Alpha Jackson... he... he..." I burst into tears, unable to hold it in from the horror that almost happened. Between sobs I explained that he had tried to mark me. Several alphas gasped and stood up. I saw fire in Michael's eyes.

Michael asked the Luna's he knew well to take care of me for a moment. He and all the other males left the room to find Alpha Jackson. The Luna's tried their best to comfort me, but I was still crying hysterically. I don't know why I didn't try to use magic or my speed to get away before it got to that point, it was hard to even will my body to fight him. My mind had froze.

I heard warriors joining Michael and the other males outside the room. I quieted to listen for their footsteps, I started crying again as I heard them near my bedroom. Next thing I heard was Michael cursing and shouting directions. Apparently Alpha Jackson was no longer there and they were sweeping the area trying to find him.

When Michael came back down he brought me a change of clothes and led me to a spare room to change.

"Noel, I am so sorry. I can't believe what that bastard tried to do! I will tear him apart!" Michael whispered at first but was yelling with rage by the end. I was immediately bawling again. He was furious, blaming himself and not being able to tear Jackson apart was making that worse.